• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Disappointing Week 2

after losing sooo much in week one my weight lost this week has only been 4lbs, i havnt cheated at all and i have been good with my water intake, i was hoping that i could lose 1 lb a day but it didnt happen, were did i go wrong, i gave up nights out with friends, dinners with work and all that for 4lbs not feeling very motivated for week three:(:(:(:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Porgeous

Chilling
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
4lbs is fantastic, losses will not stay as high as the first week and average about a stone per month. I only lost 2lbs in my 2nd week. Well done!

Gx

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
You havent doen anything wrong, you will not lose as much now as you did in your first week.
3 /12lbs a week is normal, so dont be dissapointed you have done really well. Hang in there.

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
YOu've done nothing wrong. Losses in the 2nd week are often less. They pick up again generally by week 3 but you body is readjusting to the lack of calories. Bet you have a fantastic week next week!

I've got my 2nd WI today and am prepared for a small loss after seeing other small losses on here.

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
4lbs seems to be the average after you have your first big loss in the first week, if you lose 4lb a week that will be over a stone a month so you will be bang on target, well done on your weight loss so far keep up the fab work.

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
4lbs is fab, well done!!

4lbs is fantastic, I know in comparison to last week its low but the first week on the diet is the only real big week after that you average 7lbs every 2 weeks, which you are right on course for doing

Well done and remember if you were on any other diet, you wouldnt shift 4lbs in a week without real sacrifice and 18 lbs in 2 week :wow:

cyprusbride

S: 18st4lb C: 17st10lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.13%)
4lbs is an excellent result, think what weight you were 2 weeks ago and what you have achieved in such a short space of time. Keep up the good work xx

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
4lb is fabulous loss...keep your chin up and get ready for another great loss next week. You will be at goal before you know it.

Gaynor x

Springador

S: 14st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st2lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.59%)
You are doing great, I only lost 4lbs in my first week and was so upset I cried for ages, my 2nd week was no better I only lost 2lb, but I didnt give up even though so very tempted. You have had fantastic losses, where else would you lose that much in such a short time.
Well done you.