Disappointing Week 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by getslimbydec, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. getslimbydec

getslimbydec Member

after losing sooo much in week one my weight lost this week has only been 4lbs, i havnt cheated at all and i have been good with my water intake, i was hoping that i could lose 1 lb a day but it didnt happen, were did i go wrong, i gave up nights out with friends, dinners with work and all that for 4lbs not feeling very motivated for week three:(:(:(:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    4lbs is fantastic, losses will not stay as high as the first week and average about a stone per month. I only lost 2lbs in my 2nd week. Well done!

Gx

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You havent doen anything wrong, you will not lose as much now as you did in your first week.
    3 /12lbs a week is normal, so dont be dissapointed you have done really well. Hang in there.

5. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    YOu've done nothing wrong. Losses in the 2nd week are often less. They pick up again generally by week 3 but you body is readjusting to the lack of calories. Bet you have a fantastic week next week!

I've got my 2nd WI today and am prepared for a small loss after seeing other small losses on here.

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    4lbs seems to be the average after you have your first big loss in the first week, if you lose 4lb a week that will be over a stone a month so you will be bang on target, well done on your weight loss so far keep up the fab work.

7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    4lbs is fab, well done!!

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    4lbs is fantastic, I know in comparison to last week its low but the first week on the diet is the only real big week after that you average 7lbs every 2 weeks, which you are right on course for doing

Well done and remember if you were on any other diet, you wouldnt shift 4lbs in a week without real sacrifice and 18 lbs in 2 week :wow:

9. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    4lbs is an excellent result, think what weight you were 2 weeks ago and what you have achieved in such a short space of time. Keep up the good work xx

10. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    4lb is fabulous loss...keep your chin up and get ready for another great loss next week. You will be at goal before you know it.

Gaynor x

11. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    You've lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks that's fantastic.

12. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You are doing great, I only lost 4lbs in my first week and was so upset I cried for ages, my 2nd week was no better I only lost 2lb, but I didnt give up even though so very tempted. You have had fantastic losses, where else would you lose that much in such a short time.
    Well done you.

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

4lbs is a fab loss for week two. Well done, cd say a stone a month so your well on your way. Keep the chin up.

becky x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.