Disappointing Week 3!

JP98

Only lost 2lbs this week but putting it down to being plagued with wisdom teeth pain and not drinking enough. So glad I’ve been taking weekly pictures to remind me that 2lbs off is better than 2lbs on! Anyone else find that their weight losses have gone down around week three??

Attachments

• 935DE337-A7B8-4B35-8A98-B9BA6446D4A9.jpeg
    935DE337-A7B8-4B35-8A98-B9BA6446D4A9.jpeg
    885.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 357BA55A-E0CE-49BF-934C-BC13CA89F01E.jpeg
    357BA55A-E0CE-49BF-934C-BC13CA89F01E.jpeg
    828.1 KB · Views: 27
Weight loss isn't a straight line. You've done amazingly - shedding 1 stone 6lbs in 4 weeks. You are looking good too.

Weight loss usually slows - and drinking the water your plan suggests helps your body process the loss. If you shed 2-3lbs a week every week, you'll still be at target in November.

Don’t let it get you down as you could make up for it next week with a bigger loss than expected, could also be down to the really hot weather we’ve had recently and your body retaining water.

Apart from my first week where I lost 8 pounds my losses have been pretty consistent at 4-5lbs a week, just hoping it stays that way for next 3 weeks!

Weight loss isn't a straight line. You've done amazingly - shedding 1 stone 6lbs in 4 weeks. You are looking good too.

Weight loss usually slows - and drinking the water your plan suggests helps your body process the loss. If you shed 2-3lbs a week every week, you'll still be at target in November.
Thank you! Yeah definitely that puts into perspective a lot :)

Don’t let it get you down as you could make up for it next week with a bigger loss than expected, could also be down to the really hot weather we’ve had recently and your body retaining water.

Apart from my first week where I lost 8 pounds my losses have been pretty consistent at 4-5lbs a week, just hoping it stays that way for next 3 weeks!
Fingers crossed for you! You sound like you’ve done really well, hoping it’s just the hot weather being my enemy haha

Back