disaster day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by spring-sunshine, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. spring-sunshine

spring-sunshine Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Kinda wasn't planning on starting til tomorrow but still, today has been disastrous. Choc, choc and more choc. Worse thing is I know I'll be craving it tomorrow as once you start it's hard to stop. Somebody please help me to curb my chocolate addiction!! Need to lose this stone once and for all!

Sorry, rant over :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK not that you need someone to tell you as you know for yourself but one thing I have started doing at work where people bring in biscuits and chocolate etc, I look at it and ask myself will eating it help my long term plan. Guess what? The answer is always no lol good luck xx

4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Just look at the picture Brightonrosie has on her signature and know that the chocolate you eat is going to turn into that fat - that should be enough to put you off lol !!!!

Draw a line under the day, start afresh and just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.