Total Solution Disaster!!

EatPrayLove

My products were delayed (supposed to arrive today) and now won't be here until Monday!! WTH I'm I supposed to do? I have one day's supply left which means I have to go all of Sunday and Monday without any soups/shakes!!

Can someone help me? I have no idea how to deal with this! I'm not even in ketosis yet and extra stress doesn't help :cry:

Any advice? Please!?:sign0009::sign0163:

Is there any way you can get to tesco/asda and get either some ultraslim bars or biggest loser bars and have 1 of those a day and then eat low carb the rest of the time just til monday?

Good idea - need to travel a bit but it's possible. Do the ketogenic recipes work? has anyone else had to do this? I'm trying not to panic but I started Exante because I need a break from food now i have to start cooking!!

Do you know why they were delayed? Can you fetch them from the depot tomorrow if it's not too far?

Is there a friendly Chemist near you that would let you have a few packs of Lipotrim if you explained your situation? Its worth asking, if you don't ask, you don't get x x

No idea what Lipotrim is! LOL but I've got options. Going to use th eketogeniv recipes on the website and also use my packs sparingly. Might have to check out chemist for the Lipotrim stuff too. Thanks guys.

Good luck ~ don't despair ~ think of it as a tiny blip, you've done the hard part by starting the diet. :)

Good luck ~ don't despair ~ think of it as a tiny blip, you've done the hard part by starting the diet. :)

Joolz - you're right - so so right! I managed to eat healthily but there were still carbs involved! Starting again (technically) today on TS 100% but not discounting my other days! They were my preparation days!

Good luck Hun - it's sooo worth it x

Back