Disaster!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Minxy Mummy, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    My hand blender has packed up!!! I'm having to use my food processor!! :eek::eek:
    I think I've burnt the motor out as I use it every day to muller my youngest daughter's meals and now using it for my milkshakes - it's given up.
    I loved it for the milkshakes as I used the balloon whisk and it made them nice and frothy. My husband is going to go out and get me a new one tomorrow - bless him, he's not too sure how to be supportive as in the past I've always yelled at him for being patronising about my dieting! :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    What a sweetie he is and remember to make sure he knows how much you appreciate it!!! Positive strokes!
    I have to admit that I got through two blenders on LL last year! Scary, but then they were just cheapies out of the supermarket so wasn't expecting miracles!
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.