Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Minxy Mummy, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Lighter Life
    My hand blender has packed up!!! I'm having to use my food processor!! :eek::eek:
    I think I've burnt the motor out as I use it every day to muller my youngest daughter's meals and now using it for my milkshakes - it's given up.
    I loved it for the milkshakes as I used the balloon whisk and it made them nice and frothy. My husband is going to go out and get me a new one tomorrow - bless him, he's not too sure how to be supportive as in the past I've always yelled at him for being patronising about my dieting! :D:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    What a sweetie he is and remember to make sure he knows how much you appreciate it!!! Positive strokes!
    I have to admit that I got through two blenders on LL last year! Scary, but then they were just cheapies out of the supermarket so wasn't expecting miracles!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.