Disaster!

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
So week before last i put on 4 pounds, even tho i did everything right. last week i was a terrible SW-er! I had BBQs, trifle, KFC, ice cream, chocolate. i totally went mental. Ive still had a bit of a crap weekend and today had mcdonalds:copon:. so i could do with some motivation off all you wonderful people.

Share something that keeps you motivated!
:D

Just looking in the mirror does it for me......

Seriously, I am so sick off this fat face and body unhappily staring back at me, I want to wear clothes that are not shaped like a tent, basically I just want to get some self esteem back, I am fed up of staying in the back ground or making excuses for not going out.

So I want a person who looks back at me happily from my mirror...

Good luck with your motivation and your diet.

For me it's the awful feeling after having a blow out. I feel so guilty and that I've undone all my hard work.

We've all been where you are, so just draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow.

If I feel good I can convince myself that I look good. If I think I look good then the rest of the world will be convinced too.

I am right there with you csikitty. I too had a blowout on Monday and it sort of trickled over to yesterday, but there is no way I am giving up this time, I too stubborn and too moody to give up.

Like the others have said, just say ooppsie that was silly wasn't it, and then get your s**t together and reach for the moon and even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars

Natt xxx

Back