• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

disastrous day

So i had a bit of a disastrous day today. I made the mistake of ordering stuff from the low carb megastore and then once i thought I did something wrong I ate quite a few things I shouldn't have. This has always been a problem of mine as I seem to completely go off the rails when I think I have blown it. Ok to be fair I didn't consume anything with lots of carbs but I did have 5-6 sweets from the low carb place, 1 and a half atkins bar and homemade chocolate flour free muffins. Not exactly atkins role model.

However I have thrown all the sweets in the bin and tomorrow is a new day. I will post all my food on here tomorrow so you can tell me if you think I am doing anything wrong.

Roll on tomorrow!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
jump back on the wagon and dont dwell on the past, you made a mistake, go forward an avoid more xx
Exactly, the major point of Atkins in the early days was to help to re-educate your way of eating, In my personal opinion all the SF/LC foods are a hindrance to that. I call them FRANKENFOODS. :)

Gold Member
Frankenfoods! :D Love that!

What's done is done and today is a new day. I was like this on Sunday but on Monday, I was back on track. I think if we don't make slip ups then we're not going to learn :)
Spot on love, that's the attitude.

Draw a line and start fresh!

You can do this :D