disastrous day

sweet-like-coco

So i had a bit of a disastrous day today. I made the mistake of ordering stuff from the low carb megastore and then once i thought I did something wrong I ate quite a few things I shouldn't have. This has always been a problem of mine as I seem to completely go off the rails when I think I have blown it. Ok to be fair I didn't consume anything with lots of carbs but I did have 5-6 sweets from the low carb place, 1 and a half atkins bar and homemade chocolate flour free muffins. Not exactly atkins role model.

However I have thrown all the sweets in the bin and tomorrow is a new day. I will post all my food on here tomorrow so you can tell me if you think I am doing anything wrong.

Roll on tomorrow!

jump back on the wagon and dont dwell on the past, you made a mistake, go forward an avoid more xx

Exactly, the major point of Atkins in the early days was to help to re-educate your way of eating, In my personal opinion all the SF/LC foods are a hindrance to that. I call them FRANKENFOODS. :)

Frankenfoods! :D Love that!

What's done is done and today is a new day. I was like this on Sunday but on Monday, I was back on track. I think if we don't make slip ups then we're not going to learn :)

Spot on love, that's the attitude.

Draw a line and start fresh!

You can do this :D

xx

Back