1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

disastrous week!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by crazycrafter, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

My doctor told me to relax the plan as I've not been well for the past few weeks.

I did as I was told, but didn't relax too muvh, and put on 3.5lbs.

I'm gutted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

That's a bummer! But are you feeling better for resting a bit? Get yourself well and then concentrate on getting back on plan.

Take care. Jayxx
    Jay x

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Has he/she given you some medication? That can make you retain water. Hope you feel better soon xx

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Sorry to hear that you have gained this week Huni, especially as you havent been well. I hope you feel better in yourself now. The gain will come off when you are 100% ready to start again, so dont panic!

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Oh I am sorry to hear that. Have you not been well as a result of the plan or is it the stress of it? I would of thought being heavier will always make illnesses worse, I'm not a doctor, so have no idea, but sorry to hear you've gained and hope you feel better soon xxx