Disastrous weigh in

dd26

Just had my 2nd weigh in at ww and PUT ON 1LB! :mad:
I'm almost cried in the meeting!
I had been worried this week that I was eating too much but I was under my points allowance by loads, and doing well with my exercise.
I showed the two leaders my food diary and they both said I need to eat MORE, so that I'm eating all my points.
Obviously that is the last thing I want to do.
And I don't think I need to at all.
Arrrggghhh, so mad.
I had totm this week so I guess that could explain it but I'm not so sure.
It is just so disheartening. Especially since everyone else was coming into the meeting going: "Oooh, I lost 4lbs and I went to Pizza Hut last night!"
I can't bring myself to update my ticker!!

It's ok babe. You were on TOTM, so obviously you'll weigh more. Just keep going, doesn't look like you're doing anything wrong if you're eating small amounts. Although I'm not sure how the eating programme works with...weight watchers is it? is that what you're doing?

Anyways, keep going. Here's a hug from me :hug99: it may not be much but hey, you need a little comfort here and there :), cheer up.

Thanks Yasmine :)
I will keep going - I have no choice! But it is just so annoying.
And I just want to eat less now so that I get a better result next week but they are telling me to eat more so I'm not sure what to do.
I think I'll take their advice for a week and have all my points, but do lots more running and keep my fingers crossed!
It is weightwatchers, yeah.
x

Thanks Yasmine :)
I will keep going - I have no choice! But it is just so annoying.
And I just want to eat less now so that I get a better result next week but they are telling me to eat more so I'm not sure what to do.
I think I'll take their advice for a week and have all my points, but do lots more running and keep my fingers crossed!
It is weightwatchers, yeah.
x
I used to join slimming world, and they too told me that I had to eat more to lose weight, and I guess thinking about it now after being on LT, it does seem rather bogus. That's why I'm going to calorie count, that way I know what I'm eating, what I can have and what I should limit myself to have after I refeed.

But I guess you should follow the weight watchers programme strictly and do what the leaders say and see how that goes for you :)

I know its hard to take in, but if you dont eat enough, it can add to the weight gain as your body does go into starvation mode.

If i was you, I would stick to another week like you have had done and if it was TOTM that has affected it, it will reflect on the scales next week.

Chin up hun, big hugs to you from me as well.

Thanks guys :)
I will stick at it and have all my points, I just really don't think I need to have any more.
Most days I have been having soup for lunch but the leader suggested I have a cheese sandwich cos it's more points. That just sounds crazy.
I guess I just have to trust in the diet and wait and see. In the meantime I am going to run run run!
x

Are the leaders aware of your change from a TFR diet? it must be very confusing to have to abide to two different diets.

Sorry guys, I've had dismal failures every time I've been on WW. I'm hoping to just stick to healthy, low-fat, low-carb meals from now on. I was a SW consutant over 14 years ago, the was the next best thing to LT, I've found, but we are all different...different horses for courses. Good luck for next week....

Back