Discomfort...?

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone out there has any light they can shed on this.

For the past few days I've been getting pain/discomfort in the sides of my abdomen which comes and goes (not severe pain though) yesterday it was my right side and now its the left. I am just finding this a little strange and was wondering if anyone knows whether it may be diet-related?

Any advice welcome!!

Sam has been getting some pain too, will let her know and she may explain what her symptoms are.
I always get pain all over my belly but that is my hernia.

Do you think it could be wind...?

Last edited:
My pain / discomfort is in the upper chest , well just under boobs really , not sure what it is , but i have been curled up 3times with it , never had it b4 .
first time i poopped my pants , then the 2nd time thought it was wind , then the 3 rd time i was sick ...oh had 4 times of it . mmmmmm !!!!! was sick on the time i forgot but i did just pig out that night .

My pain / discomfort is in the upper chest , well just under boobs really , not sure what it is , but i have been curled up 3times with it , never had it b4 .
first time i poopped my pants , then the 2nd time thought it was wind , then the 3 rd time i was sick ...oh had 4 times of it . mmmmmm !!!!! was sick on the time i forgot but i did just pig out that night .

Sounds like heartburn- I've been getting that too, I'm falling apart lol :rolleyes: Thought I was dying but the more it happened i realised perhaps I'll live!

Sure does sound like heart burn, its an awful pain sometimes, try gaviscon and see how you go, if not then a trip to GP may be in order

There is also gallstones which show themselves with pain in the upper abdomen just below the boobs mainly on the right side but it can present itself round into your back too. Mine started off a bit like heartburn type symptoms but when the gaviscon didnt work I went to drs and had a scan.

Hello there, aww poor you I must admit I dont get any pain but my daughter who is also on CD has been having nasty pain in her tummy right down low but the dr said she had a water infection and to drink more (more!!! blimey she will resink the titanic if she drinks more lol) but it leaves her feeling awful not sure really if it is CD related but just wanted to say your not alone!! If it gets worse pop along and see your gp or practice nurse they will put your mind at rest.
All the best with your weightloss.

Back