Discouraged :-(

beautifulbutterfly

This was my first week back on the plan i followed everything correctly i went gym 3 times this week never used my exercise points and used my weeklies on saturday because i went to see lady gaga so spent them on alcohol and a mcdonalds which i regret now. But seeings as i was crazy dancing for at least 3 hours i thought this wouldnt effect anything weighed myself today and im exactly the same im so anmoyed because i have felt so hungry all week i commute and walk at least a mile and a half a day this is excluding me even commuting i just dont get it at all

beautifulbutterfly said:
This was my first week back on the plan i followed everything correctly i went gym 3 times this week never used my exercise points and used my weeklies on saturday because i went to see lady gaga so spent them on alcohol and a mcdonalds which i regret now. But seeings as i was crazy dancing for at least 3 hours i thought this wouldnt effect anything weighed myself today and im exactly the same im so anmoyed because i have felt so hungry all week i commute and walk at least a mile and a half a day this is excluding me even commuting i just dont get it at all

Give it more time hon. Have you got much to lose? You are doing everything right and you know you are... Scales can be mean and discouraging sometimes. Just stick with it and your hard work will soon show! You might get a big loss next week x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I want to lose 2 stone! but I was on anti depressants for a while and the weight I gained from them I just can't budge! I'm going to be more careful with the weeklies this week and hopefully monday will be more positive

beautifulbutterfly said:
I want to lose 2 stone! but I was on anti depressants for a while and the weight I gained from them I just can't budge! I'm going to be more careful with the weeklies this week and hopefully monday will be more positive
I am on anti depressants at the moment still so I understand how hard you must be finding it. I have found it harder to lose right since starting back on them. On holidays right now but going to give it a proper good go when I get back - we can egg each other on :)
Hope you feel better soon, chin up lovie x

beautifulbutterfly said:
ps just looking at your ticker you have done so well!!

Thanks hon :) took ages though x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey I don't know how your body works with this but if you're starving and haven't used weeklies have you tried eatin more? I never lost if I didn't eat mine!

Sorry not your weeklies you activity points. You might not be eating enough!

Some weeks you have good weeks and some weeks you have bad weeks. It's not a good idea to start yourself though add something rich in fibre and protein if you are feeling very hungry because you can't be starving and walk 3 1/2 miles a day your body needs protein to help you lose weight.

Back