Discover/Wendi plan

soooo, im going to do wendi this week.

but just wondering, is today ( my WI day) day 1 or is tomorrow day 1?? and what poinage should i go on as usually i eat 18 but the last 2 weeks ive eaten less?

please someone tell me before dinner time as i need to know if im having 18pts or 19pts lol

i would count the day after your wi as day 1,,don't know about others tho:(

Weigh in day on the Wendi plan :) Yaaaaay The Bathrooms scales say -3lbs and i'm sooooo chuffed after STS for weeks and weeks :happy036:

The Wii says that I'm -4lbs since last Sunday but I think i'd better stick with the Bathroom scales reading.

I'm sticking to the Wendi plan again this week because I have only got to lose 2lbs to reach my goal weight, but I may change my SHD.

I have spent more time on the Wii fit plus jogging this week as well so it must have helped, the best thing is that I love the Wii it doesn't seem like exercising because it's fun. I am a happy bunny today :D

normally your weigh-in day is day 1! :)

I think it depends by how you edit the formula :) I always considered my WI day as day 1 because the online tracker resets on that day. Also, I weight myself in the morning at home. As far as I know you can have any day as day 1 as long as you have 48 clear hours between your SHD and your WI :)

Oh thanks, I thought that I had done it wrong, phew.
I'm on the Wendi plan for the second week so hopefully I should reach my target. I've changed my SHD to friday though because I love a takeaway to get the 'weekend' feeling :)

Going to try it this week!
Lets see how it goes. :)
Looking forward to Wednesday! :D 42 points!!!!

i dont wi for 10 days,,so when do i start,,i really dont want to put it off till thursday before i start

Just had my super high day. Had lots of friends of the family around and found it really hard to resist.
I'm so full - haven't been this full in ages. Hopefully this will really spur on my metabolism!

Got my super low day tomorrow. Am going to be in my car for about 5 hours, which will be really easy to avoid eating in! Will start with toast (3 points) and then make a sandwich (3.5 points) and WW crisps (1) for lunch. For dinner I will have a Wetherspoons Spaghetti Bolognese (8.5) as I'm at work. All together that is 16 points. For my Super Low day I'm allowed 28, but I'm going to try and stick to lower as it's been a fairly long christmas and my graduation's on the 27th!

Also going to start swimming - starting on Thursday!

Thanks to this thread I now understand the term 'Wendi Plan'

Anyone know where the name came from?? :)

tuppers said:
Thanks to this thread I now understand the term 'Wendi Plan'

Anyone know where the name came from?? :)

Apparently it was a lady in the USA who devised the plan and her name was Wendi loll

Kaz901 said:
What is the wendi plan and where can i find out more?

Hi, the Wendi plan follows the weight watchers discovery plan but uses your daily points differently.... You have the same amount of points for the week but divided into different amounts per day. I'm sure there's a page on here explaining it better than I have.... If not google it and you will find it on there.... I do it regularly and works for me.....good luck x

Copied from earlier in the thread:

This is a plan for people that have reached a plateau, or whose weightloss needs a kick start, it generally works very well and can be done for just one week, or for a few in a row.
Rules:
Your SHD (Super High Day) must be followed by your SLD (Super Low Day) & must be at least 2 full days before you WI (Weigh In).
You can have your SHD any day you like, so if you want it on Day 1 you can, just follow the rest of the plan in order (so change Day 3 to Day 1, which would make Day 4 Day 2, Day 5 Day 3 and so on).
You’ll need to plan for the Super Low Day as it can come as quite a shock and you don’t want to end up hungry. Have low value, filling foods (pasta, potatoes, etc) and try to have a menu in mind.
Drink plenty of water (aim for 2L a day) as water aids weightloss too.
The formula is below the lists, so if you want to work it out for whatever points you’re on, you can.

19 Values
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 17
Day 3 = 29 SHD
Day 4 = 15 SLD
Day 5 = 19
Day 6 = 17
Day 7 = 15 WI

18 Values
Day 1 = 19
Day 2 = 16
Day 3 = 28 SHD