Discovering bones I have never felt before

Gerry1

I can feel bones that I have never felt before.

I still have a bit more to lose before I get to my goal - want to get to 10st which at 5'6" I will be happy with.

It's brilliant though to be able to see a bit of my collar bone which was hidden before and also to know that I do indeed have hips.

Anyone else getting a bit of a buzz from feeling the odd rib?

We used to talk on Discovery Health about "BAS" which was Boney Arse Syndrome and I remember the first time I had a bath when I was reducing weight and it hurt to sit on my bum!

M.

Hi, just thought i'd tell u my funny story about discovering bones. I went to the docs and whilst i was there i took the opportunity to ask him what the strange lump on my shoulder was. he sed it was my bone!! I'd never felt it before x

If only !! How jealous am I:jelous:

Well done :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I'll let you know if I ever get there...in fact the world will now if i get there....

with love x

Imac - you will get there! Look at what you have achieved in just 4 weeks - fantastic!

yup i love me collar bones....ooo n my hip bones to xxx

I can feel bones that I have never felt before.

I still have a bit more to lose before I get to my goal - want to get to 10st which at 5'6" I will be happy with.

It's brilliant though to be able to see a bit of my collar bone which was hidden before and also to know that I do indeed have hips.

Anyone else getting a bit of a buzz from feeling the odd rib?
Oh, that is so funny, I find it awkward to get to sleep, sit in a chair, get comfy etc because of my 'new' bones, so with you on that one, i am also continually getting bruises, hopefully that will stop soon, oh and I have hip bones too, i discovered a while ago, would i give it up??? - NEVER, I LOVE IT
T x

I love my collar bones ha ha ha I find it uncomfy now when i sit on a hard chair ha ha ha and i have a jaw line for the 1st time in years!!

my bum hurts just sitting here. Miss my padding sometimes......but the pain is better lol

Lol!!!!!

I discovered I have a jawbone now I only have 1.5 chins instead of the whole fleet I used to have!!!!!

I love my collarbones - I didn't realise I missed them so much!!! And my hip bones! Wow, they feel so bony when I lay on my side in bed. Alas, my ribs are still nicely padded although the top ones are more visible than before!

My youngest pulled her t-shirt up, asked us to look at her and pulled in her tiny tummy - her ribs were so sharp she nearly took our eyes out!!! Lol!! I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with mine!!!!!

x

Back