disgusted .... sad times

smiley_katie

Hi All...I'm getting much nore squidgy round the middle (and everywhere else)than I should be.. so I went on the nhs website put in my info and found that I need to loose 2st 8 to be in the middle of my ideal weight range .. gutted

Im going to start slimming world have wrote out my evening dinner plan for the whole of Jan

I figured if I write on this everyday hopefully it will help to keep me focused

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated

Thanks for reading x

Hey, that's a brilliant idea! I think I'm going to do that for Jan. I've got a lot to lose and while I've made a start it's a good way to make some progress after the Christmas slow down (possible gain )!!
Would love to hear some of your menu ideas xx

Last edited:
Hi guys..

Thanks for your kind words im getting into the swing of things with the main focus kicking in saturday after the families have gone haha

we have decided saturday will be homemade "takeaway" night and i have put next weeks main meals below

Bacon & brie potato skins (only 2 syns per portion ekkk) as a starter then homemade burger minus the bun with homemade paprika spiced chips and salad

Lemony roast pork tray bake and veg

Peppered steak, hassellback pots and veg

Homemade tomato soup with garlic croutons (found a fab reciepe online)

Hunters chicken with jacket pot veg/salad

Sticky seasame seed chicken and healthy fried rice

Morrocan meatballs and rice/pasta

Maybe we can swap meals ideas to keep us going

Good luck everyone within your weight loss journeys

Sounds great food xx good luck on your weight loss journey x

don't be disgusted with yourself :)

you're just heavier than you want to be. I'm a couple of inches taller than you and was a little heavier and am somewhere around 9 now (want to be 8 realistically). But honestly my life has changed, no joke! I am a different person. It has been seriously hard work and I've still got a way to go but the feeling you get when you try on clothes and feel good in them is amazing!

good luck with losing the weight :)

Hi guys..

Thanks for your kind words im getting into the swing of things with the main focus kicking in saturday after the families have gone haha

we have decided saturday will be homemade "takeaway" night and i have put next weeks main meals below

Bacon & brie potato skins (only 2 syns per portion ekkk) as a starter then homemade burger minus the bun with homemade paprika spiced chips and salad

Lemony roast pork tray bake and veg

Peppered steak, hassellback pots and veg

Homemade tomato soup with garlic croutons (found a fab reciepe online)

Hunters chicken with jacket pot veg/salad

Sticky seasame seed chicken and healthy fried rice

Morrocan meatballs and rice/pasta

Maybe we can swap meals ideas to keep us going

Good luck everyone within your weight loss journeys

OMG that all sounds amazing would definitely like to try some of these recipes!!
Have a lovely Christmas and I'll be following what your having for your tea next week haha x

Wow that's good planning your meals for Jan, that will definitely help. I'd say keep coming on here, make the most of this site, there are loads of ideas, also keep coming on here even when times are hard, that's when you'll need the support of your virtual friends.

You could start a diary on here too, I take pics of my food which I find helps keep me on track, good luck.

Back