Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fit4forty, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fit4forty

fit4forty Full Member

I am disgusted...and for once it’s not about my weight. Here’s a quick summary. I have completed 2 x 12 weeks Rapid Plan on All About W8. I have taken a break of 8 wks between each 12 wk period. So, was due to start my final phase on rapid and contacted the consultant. I went to see her and was furious to discover that All About W8 now charge £3.95 to be weighed. This is on top of the £49 a week for your foodpacks. Then, when you get on to maintenance you have to buy a book!
    As much as I liked the packs, I am annoyed at these blatant moves to exploit their customers. Like me, people will vote with their wallets. So today was delighted to become a Cambridge Sole Sourcer, £14 a week cheaper and no hidden extras. Will keep you all posted.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.