Dishearted and need porridge help

VITFA

Hey everyone - its been a long time since ive been on here and although ive lost a lot of weight - i went for my first dress fitting yesterday to fit it was to small and ive put 1 1/2 inches around my body - GUTTED and DIGUSTED with myself isnt the words
Anyways im starting a fresh - i have given myself a new 12weeks count down to lose 14lbs and tone up
Sorry ive blabbed on but im back to get inspiration and get the rest of this weight of wooooooo

Also can any help me with quakers oats original - can i have the 27g pack as a hex b?????

Hi If you mean the Oats so simple - yes but some of the flavoured ones have sins. I have Scotts so simple as I love my porage oats !!

27g Oat So Simple Original + 1 Ryvita Wholegrain is a B choice babe!!

Good Luck Hunny!! You can do it xx

wow just seen how much weight you have lost. Disheartened?? don't be you have done so well so you know you can do it again. The last bit is a challenge but you have a goal to aim for. Go girl xx

Thanks ladies - i can have breaky now lol -
Thanks baileysmum - just 1st dress fitting suppose to be all fairy like and mines was tears - i have let meself go the last year & havent been focused but a light switch last night and i know i can do it
Ive found the forum great in the past so im back again lol

Saskya - it that in your book - for the life of me cannot
find it - thanks hun
L

mmmmmm - oat so simple with splenda to sweeten and a chopped banana on top - great start to the morning!!!

It says it on the website hunny xx I never have it as I dont like Ryvita and I know you need that to make up your fibre x

Back