Dispair please help!!!

Gypsi

Please can someone check my food diary and see if i am making mistakes somewhere.i wieghed myself this morning and i don't seem to have lost anything:cry:

Morning i have
2 slices nimble wholemeal bread with 2 wieght watchers cheese triangles

lunch either tin of spaghetti or baked beans,left over curry with quorn chicken and rice

Dinner usually potato and beans or smash.

i do have a mug of hot skimmed milk before i go to bed..id this the problem?
also inbetween meals i have banannas

i dont know where i am going wrong..an i eating too much?

please help:cry:

Gypsi.. need a little more detail.. such as when did you last weigh yourself..do you go to class.. how long have you been on SW

xxx

I started the class 3 weeks ago
1st week 1.5 lbs loss
2nd week 4lb loss
after christmas 3.5 gain:mad:
missed last tues as i was away with work
now i am due to go again next tues and i am still the same.
i have no idea what i am doing wrong(grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Hi Gypsi
Your food diary looks ok to me, not alot of fruit and vegetables though, and you know when you say inbetween meals, you eat bananas , how many bananas would you say you eat a day? I know bananas are a free food but theyre not a speed food , and probably the highest calorie fruit apart for avocado(which arent free anyway) of all of them . Im always a bit wary of eating too many bananas, probably only have one a day or every other day. Try some different fruits that are speed or super speed. Well done on your weight loss so far though, you seem to know what youre doing to have had 2 good losses.
xx

Thanks a lot shannon,i do eat a lot of banannas as i thought they were ree so ive been stuffing myself with them:cry:

Only have 1 banana a day!!

Thanks a lot u guys!!! i'm so glad i have found this place.

just one more thing..bachelors super noodles low fat are free on green days arn't they?

xx

Yes they are x

Back