dissapointed in myself

hi guys, supposed to go to my weigh in tonight, but i don't think i'm going to go as i can't face the scales. Ive cheated this week and i no iv'e gained, so i'm going to make big improvement for next week:wave_cry::cry::break_diet:. It's so hard once you come off track on the ss to get back onto the strict diet.

thats why you need to go to weigh in...
a gain is the kick up the bottom that you need to get back on track.
it is a blip, not a major crisis! dont let it turn into another failed week by avoiding weigh in.
before you know it you will not go to next weeks weigh in either...
been there done that... not gonna let you have my t-shirt!!!
go to weigh in... please!
xxxxx

Honey Holly i know how you feel...im going to go to my weigh in but im going to say i dont want to know what i weigh....i dont want to know wat ive put on because it will demotivate me!
How long have you been doing it?
Makes you feel so useless that you cant muster up the willpower doesnt it!

I would recommend going.....getting your supplies- telling your CDC that you've cheated and you dont want to kno- they might be able to help get you on the straight and narrow??

Do you want to try motivating each other not to cheat tomorrow...?lol xxx

Yes i understand what your saying, it will prob get me more off track if i miss the weigh in and i suppose it will push me harder next week if i have gained. Thanks for the support,i have to face the consequences for cheating i suppose.

thanks daisy duke13 . this is my third week and i pretty much struggled through all 3 weeks

Defo go to your WI hun. I know it's no going to be great news :rolleyes: but its news you need to hear to give you your motivation back and keep yourself on track for the week ahead.

Best of luck, hope it's not too awful.

Onwards and downwards ;):D

even if you think you did bad -- it will motivate you to push harder for the next week
look at me --- i only lost 1/2 pound this week

Lets just put the cheating behind us holly and sort ourselves out!
AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!!
NO MORE FOOD....no more excuses and no more ill start tomorrows...we are only having our cambridge packs! We'll do this together okay!

in it together

yeh daisy we can support each other. Together we will succeedXXXXXXXXXXXXX

okay cool!
If your going to go and look in the fridge come on here instead and write, and ill do the same....
What packs you having tonight?
Have you stuck to it today?
Im having choco mint and chocolate xxx

i'm having as chocolate pack tonight, i have stuck to it so far today. daisy

Cool....well enjoy the chocolate- one of my faves....let me know how you get on at the weigh in-unless you dont want to!
Ill be posting on here anytime i get tempted-watch out haha!
Goodluck!
xxxx

Honey holly, I'm so glad you've decided to go to weigh in [hug] Use it as your motivation for the following week. You can do it!

Second by second, minute by minute, before you know it, it's another hour done, then a day, then a week.

Nothing to add but support - its all been said and so very well.

Back