dissapointed

denthavin

Hi all, just had my weigh in for week four. I knew that my weight loss would have to slow down in week 3 or 4 but when it happened I still felt down.

Did anyone else feel like that or am I just being silly.

OMG what I would give to have lost that much in the first three weeks and then 4lbs every week there after. You have done great. Just look at my loses (not cheated).

i only lost 3lbs for my 2nd week so you are not doing to bad are you :D

Hey! 4lbs is bloody brilliant! That's 4lbs of disgusting, vile artery clogging fat you just got rid of! How could you be disappointed with that! You silly moo!

4lbs a week is a fantastic loss. What other plan would you lose 31lbs in 4 weeks! That's 2 stone 3lbs! You've lost nearly 10% of your body weight already!

You are doing brilliantly. Keep that determination and focus and don't you dare be disappointed!

Oh I've been dying to do this to someone

:copon: hehe

mite be just your week to lose less most people have one week a month that they lose less. dont be disheartened 4lbs is great

You are being too hard on yourself. Put it in context you have lost a staggering 2st 3lbs in just four weeks. It is a fair accomplishment by any standard. Well done on your progress to date.

Slap in the head, brilliant;) Thanks everyone you've really changed the the way I looked at it. Really glad I found this site:)

Hehe did it hurt? That's the ticket, keep that positive attitude and you'll do grand. There's always someone here to help and support, or if they're like me, give you a slap.

You've lost 4lbs, that's still fantastic & around the average LT expects you to lose! What other diet would you lose 4lbs a week on? Seriously, when you get to the rubbish 1lb I had last week, then you can be disappointed ;-) Well done!

Also, have you taken measurements? Weirdly I got rid of some serious inches last week even though I lost next to nothing! Worth keeping an eye on, as the inches are really more important anyway, right?

Hannah

Yeah I'm starting in the gym tomorrow so I took measurements today cause if I'm building muscle the rate of weight loss should decrease. I thought the measurements would be handy to keep morale up.

Back