Dissapointed

goldylocks

This week i have been totally 100% (week 4) but i got on my scales this morning and i have only lost 2lb since last tues:cry:(i know i know but i just cant help myself!). My weigh in is on Tues and i was hoping for a better number.
The only thing i have done different this week is excercise twice for 20 mins each time, but would this make my weight loss slower???
I just dont get it! If anyone has any ideas how i can boost the loss for the last couple of days i'd love to hear from you ;)

not sure about advice but just want to say dont let it get you down as you are doing so well, and throw those scales away lol u may still have a good loss on tuesday :) xx

I 've done exactly the same as you today with the same result - dont weigh until thurs though. I have read a lot of people saying that the water is very important as it helps your kidneys cleanse out the impurities (fat?).
Quite a lot of people seem to report better losses with a higher water intake - up to 4l.
Hope this helps:)

Well if that's more exercise than you usually do, it could be that you've toned up some muscles, so wouldn't worry too much about it! :D

Thanks guys i drank just over 3L yesterday and will do the same again today so will just wait til tomorrow to see what happens!

This week i have been totally 100% (week 4) but i got on my scales this morning and i have only lost 2lb since last tuesI just dont get it! If anyone has any ideas how i can boost the loss for the last couple of days i'd love to hear from you ;)
-------------------------------------------------
Looking at your loss in the last few weeks, I see you shed a lot, almost 19 Ibs. I think you will lose at a slower rate from now on, even 2 Ibs is a good weight, I know for all the hard work we put in you expect to shed more but there will be weeks when it won't be very much, some weeks for no reason you will lose more , I suppose it's the body's way of adjusting. You are doing brilliantly, keep it up:D

yep agree with all of the above.... the losses start to slow down a little as you get goin..... ive been 100% all the way and two of the weeks i lost 2lbs and i weigh in this Wednesday and so far ive only lost 1lb! But i lost 5lbs last week, so i just take the good with the not so good.... it all adds up,evens out and you will get there.. hang in and try not to keep hoppin on the scales!!! x

Chin up and good luck for your next weigh in. Exercise should be working for you as your body is using the fat for extra energy. xx

yep agree with all of the above..... i weigh in this Wednesday

-------------------------------------------
Good luck for wednesday, you will do fine.:D

Last time round, I only lost ONE pound on the third week, I was devastated, but lost 5 the week after, so it evens out eventually . Keep at it : )

Back