Ditch the scales!!

I weigh myself in the morning before I have my shake - once I weighed myself again after the shake and some water and there was a 2lb difference! That was the 1st and last time I did that I can tell you. Mad stuff.

i weigh first thing in the morning after wee lol but im becoming abit of an obsessive so am going to start doing it once a week.

Lol too true airgirl. I weighed myself the day before my official weigh in and the scales said I had put on weight! Was so distraught thought about having giant binge. Luckily I had this site and my family support and stayed 100% and got a lovely shock on day of my official WI :)

I am a serial weigher :) I weigh on 2 different scales daily. But I think the original poster is right, if you allow the STS or daily fluctuations to negatively affect you, its not a good idea to keep standing on them. Throw them away or get your OH half to hide the battery. This diet is hard enough without allowing some inanimate object dictate your mood.

I enjoy seeing the scales go down but if they STS or go up, I just growl at the scales and move on, I dont let it get me down, its only the weekly change that matters and if you know you are sticking to the diet 100% you know you have to be losing even if the scales is slower :)

Back