Diva's Atkin's Diary

Diva2.0

I already have had such a lovely experience with everybody on the board that I want to start a diary so I can trace my journey without having to look back at 20 other threads. . . Though I will definitely be reading everybody else's like a huge busy body.

Basically, I'm here and trying to stick with this because I am tired of all the craziness that dieting has brought to me in the last years.

I'm looking forward to all the advice!

So. . . on the positive, since starting ketosis I'm down 7 pounds.
On the negative. . . I worry that I will talk myself out of my journey. That I will jump ship, but my body does really seem to respond well to Ketosis. Everytime I do it, tremendous success, and then when I resume a "normal" eating style which then creeps into an unhealthy eating style, I gain it all back.

I'm ready to get off the merry go round. . . but am worried that when I do, I will fall flat on my face with dizziness. :D

Here's to new beginnings.

Good plan, Diva - let's clink glasses to your diary :party0016:

I started mine after a couple of months and I chatter away about me and my life, which is fab. However, you will make SO many friends here, as I have done, that all of our "personal" threads segue into all sorts of other topics - perfect for me, I can talk for England :D

LOL. That's okay. I love a party

I'm in Denver so its a 7 hour difference. Its 12:45 right now.

So, the board goes quiet at my night time and I get to chatter away during my morning!

Love your merry-go-round analogy Diva - you should write for a living!

KWYM about the diary - I really wish I had started one too!

Can't. I've got diary envy now, and it's putting me off. I'd be looking sideways at yours every day thinking how much longer than mine it is. ;)

Hiya Waterworks!!

Thanks.... And ironically, I'm attempting to be a published author. I'm getting close!:D

And that's how I really feel, like when I get off I'm just gonna fall on my face. :D But I know you all will help me get back up!

Ha! I knew it! Just wanted you to say it instead of asking you outright if you were a writer, LOL. :eek:

Can't. I've got diary envy now, and it's putting me off. I'd be looking sideways at yours every day thinking how much longer than mine it is. ;)

Water, you lovely girl - I tell you folk my stuff, and wait to hear back - so, it's not a diary, because diaries record things, one way. With a thread, we keep our thoughts lively - and that's why I love it.

Our threads, and you can start one or not, are about supporting each other, just like all the other threads. I just started one so I could whinge about my particular stuff. :)

Awwww, you're such a sweetie Susie. :)

Hang on a mo though - did you say you were drinking tonight, or what????? :rolleyes:

PMSL. Won't do a thread, because with the thread comes great responsibility (movie reference anyone?)

I'd actually have to maintain the bloody thing, or at least stop it dropping off the bottom of page one (the shame)! There would follow the inevitable slide into drink and drugs under the pressure to have the wittiest/liveliest/most happening diary on the board, and all for what? I don't need that kind of pressure maaaaaan. Dunno how you lot do it. :p

PMSL. Won't do a thread, because with the thread comes great responsibility

I'd actually have to maintain the bloody thing, or at least stop it dropping off the bottom of page one (the shame)! There would follow the inevitable slide into drink and drugs under the pressure to have the wittiest/liveliest/most happening diary on the board, and all for what? I don't need that kind of pressure maaaaaan. Dunno how you lot do it. :p

i have been having the same kind of thoughts!

i keep thinking i should start one, but oh my the responsibility!
i've just got to the stage in life where the children have all flown, the chickens, dogs and ponies are far less demanding! but a diary just might tip me back into the responsible for something role.
free spirit suits me

Free spirit is awesome!!! I just like to be able to go back and trace my steps for motivations sake, but everybody has their own path. :D

BTW Taz fabulous Stats!

freedom!
thanks diva, and your not doing too badly yourself!

i like your 'inner diva' thing, sums up how we all feel i guess!

Cheers m'dear! I heard this thing that I loved. You know that story, inside every fat girl is a skinny girl screaming to get out? Well, maintenance is keeping the fat girl imprisoned inside the skinny girl. . .ya know, cuz she'll be screaming to get out too. :D

Back