Dived off the wagon

Hi Cilla

You are right.... everyone has been amazing. I am riding on a high at the moment and feel great. We are all in the same situation and the support is brilliant. I really feel like I am amongst friends.
Wishing you well in your journey - congrats on the first week, I am assured it gets easier so lets go for it!:)

Michelle x

Hello!

Back with a vengeance! Took all of your advice and thought ok I made a mistake. Mistakes are ok! I can survive and continue.
Have been a saint for three days since my lapse. Enjoyed CD more this week than last and now know I am back in ketosis (the familiar minging breath LOL)
One of my colleagues from work was away for a week and came back today.... her first words were 'well i can see you have lost weight i can see it in your face' - ooooh i could have kissed her!
So there might be three wheels on my wagon, but at least I'm still on it this week!
Thank you all for your support..... Hope there's less of me on Saturday!

Lots of love :):):)

Michelle xx

Hey Michelle - great to see you so positive again....and back on track !!

it is hard....and we all have days where we feel like giving up...but try to stay focussed on where you want to be....and GO FOR IT !!!

keep gluggin the water....and watch yourself shrink ;)

Debz xx

Yippee.... FIVE more off!

Weighed in today and shed five more pounds! Happy as a pig in muck! :D

Collected daughter number one from a disco and got home to find the aroma of fish and chips..... sigh......

Brain disconnected, I walked over to the worktop where daughter number two leaves all her stuff till i come and put it away for her, i spotted her kiddie box containing chicken kebab meat and chips.....
Not thinking, i jammed a few pieces of chicken in my mouth complete with mint sauce.....
Then it hit me..... aaargh.... quickly spat it into the bin....
ooooh i could live with that though!

six more pounds and i shall be at the top of the next stone down..... reckon I could do that in a week?
Does exercise help? I feel like i have a bit more life about me this week and could do something a bit more energetic!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Michelle xx

Back