Dizziness

nicenders

Hi guys,

Currently on lipotrim but switching to s&s on Saturday. I have been on lipotrim for five weeks and the dizziness has not let up! Do you think it will be easier once I get a little bit of food in me? I have nearly passed out so many times!

You need to make sure your drinking enough, up your water intake. I can/have had a few dizzy spells when I first wake up in the morning, but I know whenever I had any other episodes, I haven't drank enough throughout the day :) you'll love S&S, I switched from CWP last week, and I love it, doesn't feel like a diet to me :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also make sure you are getting enough minerals- if you drink a lot of water it can dilute the mineral content in your body and cause you to feel faint and a bit iffy- try dding salt (which is much easier to do if you are having a meal pack of something!)

Also make sure you are getting enough minerals- if you drink a lot of water it can dilute the mineral content in your body and cause you to feel faint and a bit iffy- try dding salt (which is much easier to do if you are having a meal pack of something!)

They should be in the meal packs, shouldn't they? Dehydration is the biggest cause of dizziness, if the plan is being followed correctly (i.e. not missing out any packs) :)

All i know is that when I was younger i used to get faint and dizzy and it was because I had low blood pressure caused by mineral deficiency from drinking too much water. I was told to add salt to my meals and hey presto, it worked. Ever since, whenever I have felt dizzy for extended periods (e.g a whole day) I have added some salt to my meals and it has fixed it.

All i know is that when I was younger i used to get faint and dizzy and it was because I had low blood pressure caused by mineral deficiency from drinking too much water. I was told to add salt to my meals and hey presto, it worked. Ever since, whenever I have felt dizzy for extended periods (e.g a whole day) I have added some salt to my meals and it has fixed it.

I agree, just adding some to your meals will make a difference.

How did I not know this! When I get up too quickly it takes a good 10 -20secs of clinging onto the nearest surface for it to go. Idiot! x

True (I did nurse training for two years) however if its only happened whilst being on a VLCD, it's most likely due to dehydration, as a lot of our fluid intake comes from our food too, ordinarily. So unless you've got a history of low blood pressure, I would increase water intake, but no more than 3 litres a day

Can't wait to have some salt. Can't be the water as I've had to cut down as bordering on too much! Roll on Saturday for my first day on s&s and a meal at last!!!! Thank you so much guys for all the advice xxxx

Back