Cruise PV Dizzy, light headed & no energy?

Andi75

Silver Member
I've heard all of these symptoms are quite common at some stage of Dukan,

However.... I have successfully got down to my true weight twice previously and have never experienced dizziness or light headed or energy less?? The opposite in fact, full of energy....

Im day 6 (3 attack day 3 of cruise) and I have pretty much felt like this since day 1 :confused:

Im even on PV day today and eaten loads of veg!

Any ideas? Anyone else felt like this? And does it go eventually?

:) Xxxxx

Hello there,

Gosh yes that doesn't sound good at all... Are you eating enough protein, I wonder? Care to post a full menu? Hope things have improved for you since you posted this (sorry for delay but weekend etc!!)
x

Yes, it doesn't sound normal, so I wouldn't think it's dukan. Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can sometimes cause headaches or dizziness. I have a couple of vitamin tabs (the effervescent ones) each week when fasting or on dukan, so that might help? And as Jo said, make sure you're eating enough, especially on attack.

Thank you both for your replies!

i managed to resolve this thankfully! I upped my protein & bought some multi vitamins and felt back to normal again.

Back on track today after a holiday ...gained 2.4lbs so could have been worse!!

xxx

Good to hear that, Andi.

I also used protein powder when I was on dukan, especially when I was gymming a lot (although I know the good doctor is not a fan). But with so many dukan foods needing the fridge, I found it very difficult to find quick protein snacks I could use before a workout, so keeping a tub of whey protein powder handy at the office was a great help.

Good luck!

Back