Dizzy??

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi gang

Sorry not been on lately as still suffering with stinking cold, unfortunately it got onto my chest but at long last seems to be loosening up!! (TMI?!) Just wondered though I have been feeling really dizzy and a bit sicky today - not had this before on CD. Does being unwell on Cambridge have other side effects like these??

Georgie
x

I often got dizzy spells even while doing 790! They have stopped now although i sometimes still get them at totm.

I try to sit down and have a big glass of water when it happens. Also abit of gum usually does the trick!!

Hope you are feeling better soon Georgie xx

Hope you feel better soon! Im on 790 but I too sometimes get the odd light headed moment and sometimes I feel quite icky, not icky enough to throw up but icky enough to feel a bit "ewww" and dont want to drink water or eat or anything. I have noticed that I mainly get the icky feeling when Im quite tired / worn down after a couple of busy days with the kids etc.

I have had odd dizziness since Day 1 on CD, on both SS and now on 790.

It comes from the high intensity of the nutrition in the shakes/soups/bars apparently.

Best to have a long drink of water before and after each replacement meal - that should sort it out.

I know from personal experience that my blood pressure is absolutely normal at 120/70 and yours most probably will be too!

Hi Georgie sorry you're still poorly but glad to hear things are clearing up....i still feel dizzy quite a lot and im on a high food plan lol so goodness knows what i'd be like on SS lmao

Thanks so much gang, feel like I have turned a corner and am beginning to feel a bit brighter. If I can stick to CD through this I can do it through anything although I have to admit to giving in to diabetic cough medicine as I was really struggling!

Gx

You are very strong and motivated Georgie i think you're wonderful to stick to it when you're poorly!!! xx

Back