Step 1 Sole Source Dizzyness

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugeherbo, 8 January 2014.

1. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Well-Known Member

Hi Guys

Im back again.

The main reason i stopped a couple of years ago was the fact that i fainted on it.

I have told my CDC this and she said as long as i drink the water then i should be fine.

Today is day 3 and i feel really lightheaded, i dont want to give up again!!!

Can anyone help?

2. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Well-Known Member

A bit of dizziness in the first few days is normal. Don't over exert yourself, and rest as much as you can while you wait to get into ketosis. After that you'll be fine.

I've got a blood sugar issue so the first few days for me are very hard with it. I'm on day 6 now and am feeling great, it doesn't last that long.

If you continue feeling dizzy after a week, try going up the plans a bit until you find one that suits.

Good luck!
  3. hugeherbo

4. jenm

jenm Well-Known Member

Day 2 for me, feel dizzy & weak too. Also vet upset tummy. Hanging in their though as will get past it x
  5. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

I had it too. Felt awful until day 4, now day 6 and much better. Good luck
  6. hugeherbo

Yay, makes me so happy that it ends!! Thanksx
  7. mama22

mama22 Well-Known Member

Been lightheaded as well today :(
  8. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Well-Known Member

How's everyone doing with it today?
  9. Fay737731

Fay737731 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else get light headed even after being on the diet for more than a week? I find standing too quickly makes me feel light headed since I started the diet but didn't really mention it as doesn't really bother me but maybe it should....? I am 6 months in and still get it....
  10. hugeherbo

I feel better with it today YAY, but last time I had been on it a few weeks and fainted, so not sure if it will go :-S
  11. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

If you are feeling lightheaded if you haven't already swap to SS+ with 4 packs a day and spread them out quite evenly. You may find that ketosis will help.

Good luck.