Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Hi Dizzy sorry to hear your troubles, though it sure helps by posting on here and you find you are not alone. So pleased you are fine now.
Take care hun xx

Hiya Dizzy

Great to hear you're still feeling so good and that your scales are pleasing you :) it just shows that now you've stopped panicking and analysing every single pound the weight is coming off and you're back in your comfortable range.

Keep doing what you're doing - it's obviously agreeing with you :)

xx

Hi Dizzy

Glad you are feeling better :bliss:

Be interested to see how you get on with the Nike+ thingy!

Tasha:D

Thanks Tasha

Feeling really good and relaxed taking the focus away from food has helped massively. Looking forward to to the ipod thing but trying not to expect too much as I don't want to be disappointed.

Will of course let you know.

Dizzy x

Can totally empathise Dizzy as I believe I suffer from Binge eating disorder too. It's great that we can post on this site and get so much help and support.

You are doing so well - especially with the exercise.

Can totally empathise Dizzy as I believe I suffer from Binge eating disorder too. It's great that we can post on this site and get so much help and support.

You are doing so well - especially with the exercise.

Hi Bev, thanks for the support. Was just admiring your reputation:wow:. You deserve it with all the great advice you dish out.

Dizzy x

ps. Will you spank me.:whoopass: I have things to do and for someone who spends so many hours at the gym I am very very lazy:rolleyes: .

well i absolutely MUST do some housework now but wanted to catch up with ur thread :D

im am so proud and chuffed with u that ur mindset is so strong and accepting of urself. it IS mortifying to admit to being a binge eater and even tougher to accept it properly. well done u. xxx

an extra "well done" for hitting the 11s :D :D :D :D

what a brilliant journey u r taking xxxxx$

Thanks Karen for having taken the time to read and comment. I am feeling great at the moment, just so calm, apart from when DS2 spilt milk in Tesco cafe, twice. Being calm around food is what is making the difference. Focussing on following a plan doesn't seem to be what I need to do at the moment and just making wise ad hoc choices but around what I have learnt about Gi is what I am doing at the moment. I'm taking each day as it comes but for now it feels right.

Hope you managed to get the housework done. I did a very poor amount again. I will have to get Mizzy to take my laptop to work with him for a day again soon.

Dizzy x

lol ditto. did a couple of hours but the bomb that hit this house has left a fair amount of debris. ah well! theres always tomorrow...lol.

lol ditto. did a couple of hours but the bomb that hit this house has left a fair amount of debris. ah well! theres always tomorrow...lol.

Has Karen told you about her sons addiction........it even prevented us from our walk today........!

Well he has a thing about tomato sauce.....lol

Don't you just hate tomato sauce, it's a nightmare.

My boys have white school skirts. I'll say no more!

Dizzy x

Since Mizzy and I don't have it anymore my latest trick is to buy the 29p value sauce I decant it into the old squeezy branded bottle. It's not that nice so I have noticed they are having less and less ketchup.

In fact the boys had pizza and chips tonight and didn't even get it out of the cupboard!:clap:

Dizzy x

Last edited:
I'm so glad it's one of the (many) things that my DD doesn't like - hate the stuff and we never have it anymore.

Did anyone notice on my ticker I have lost another pound?!!!:)

It feels great as I know it is real losses and not glycogen stores or muscle mass.

Feel like I am really nearly there now.

Dizzy x

Did anyone notice on my ticker I have lost another pound?!!!:)

It feels great as I know it is real losses and not glycogen stores or muscle mass.

Feel like I am really nearly there now.

Dizzy x

Thats really great Dizzy - well done :bliss:

I bet you have built up loads of toned muscle at the gym over the last few weeks and that is now paying dividends for you as your metabolic rate is higher.:D

Its great that you are feeling upbeat and on top of things!

Tasha

Thanks Tasha

How are you diet wise? As you are also very upbeat with your exercise these days. Fantastic walking yesterday!!

Dizzy x

Have just updated my diary!! I am working hard at the walking but its not showing in weight loss Im afraid :cry:

Am going to try and stick with it and hope that it eventually comes.

me! me! i noticed!!

well done dizzy :D

will be in the single figures soon!! its coming off quite steadily considering u have so little to lose. people usually find the last stone takes months but u have shifted a lb after a few days of the last so all that toning up must be working!!

my youngest does have a tomato sauce fetish. he decided to wear some just a few minutes before i was due to go for walk with sonya yesterday :sigh: he'll eat it on its own. disgusting!!

xxxxx

Hi Dizzy well done on your lb.....not far to go now....how fab is that.....?
I have a question for you .......Why have you not got a pic up as your avatar, it would be nice to see you before the bath meet......then see if we recognise you in the flesh ....lol.

By the way I did an extra .6 km last night before I went to bed, that on top of 1km earlier in the evening.

Back