Dizzy's Food Diary

DizzyFlowers

Ok so seeing as iv managed to go all Monica (from friends) about this diet i thought that aswell as writting it all down on paper so i can look at it al the end of the day and contantly looking through WW books i should make an online food diary, this way if i go wrong or make a mistake iv got everyones support! and plus if i go overboard iv got ppl to virtually shake the head and wave the finger at me! :)

Number of Points i can have daily is 25

BREAKFAST

Bacon Roll (1 streaky bacon rasher, tom sauce and tiny bit of marg) 6 enjoyable points

LUNCH

Chicken&Veg Stir Fry (1 medium chicken breast, soy sauce) 4 1/2 Pionts

DINNER

Burger in Roll (onions and tom sauce) 7 1/2 Points

SNACKS

50g Onion Rings 3 1/2 Points (Worth every point!!)

Rocky Caramel Bar (yummmmm) 2 1/2 Points

So there we go, thats my day! now i wish id saved the onion rings till later bcos i know im gna get the nibbles at about half 7, but i think il reach for some veg stir fry instead!

24 Points out of 25, not bad :)

Possibly not the most exciting food diary, but i know its here and that settles my crazy little mind :D

OK, so far today ive eaten a burger in a bun with bacon and bbq sauce for lunch, a 10 1/2 pointer! sooo worth it! and snacked on some cheese puffs which turned out to be 4 1/2 points, not so worth it. So iv sat down and worked out some low point foods for dinner and a snack before bed.

This has only made me realise that i really need to sort my snack habits out, snackings good but im wasting valuable points on things that r only gna fill me up for 10 seconds and leave me craving for more!
Its all about the snacking on fruit and veg from now on! she says.

10 points for the rest of the day, should be easy. I know some of you are proberly reading this thinking 'she gets 25 points a day whats she worrying about' but i am used to eating LOADS of rubbish so suddenly controlling this is proving quite hard!

Will let you know haw the rest of the day pans out later!

x

Ok so i was an idiot last week n failed after two days then got ill and wasnt prepared to cook...feeling very sorry 4 myself i think. But now iv had a word with myself and been shopping for some filling low point food and today has gone suprisingly well.

BREAKFAST

150g Strawberries
50g Grapes
Banana
Weightwatchers vanilla yogurt

3 points

LUNCH

2 Tuna and Cucumber rolls with mayo

6.5 points

DINNER

Cottage/Shepards Pie (what is the differnce?) with baked beans in, yum!
Carrots and Sweetcorn

9.5 points

Snacks

Packet of Wotsits and a Few Quavers

2 points

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR.. 21 POINTS

Which leaves me with 4 if i get the late night cravings later :)

Back