Dizzy's Journey part 2!

Little bit of an update to day 5.

My little boy got me a 100g bar of choc from thorntons with to mummy, love his name on it. For this reason I could not throw it away cos it was special. So at 11pm tonight, I could hear it calling me. My thought process was I have been a bit naughty today BUT I have done a big walk. I dont want to eat it tomo. Anyway long story short, I wolfed it. Watching Jade's wedding on living. So so sad.

Anyway, I have eaten it. I have admitted it and confessed on here. I have still had a great day compared to how I normally eat. And I will not give up this diet because of a few blips on mothers day. Tomorrow I just get back on the horse.

I am just going to chip away. My normal thought process would be - throw in the towell and go back to pigging out on crap. But I am changing and thats not what I am going to do. Because I am in control of this. Not my tummy or my emotions.

x

dont be hard on yourself...but i bet tasted delicious!

Day 6

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - Shake
Packet of fridge raiders, mmmm
Tea - Hot cooked Chicken and ceaser salad, no croutons
Just under 2 litres of water

Had an excellent day, poss should have drank more water, but first day back in work after 1 week holiday and was very busy catching up.

Tomo, not going out with friends for tea now, getting hair done instead. So plan to havre an excellent day tomom too.

Diz x

Day 7
Tut tut, only managed 1 shake today, mad busy at work and did not get a chance.

So shake for breakie/lunch
An apple
Fridge raiders - god I am addicted now
Salad, chicken tikka pieces, tuna mayo (mad combination I know!)

Got my hair done tonight, looks nice EXCEPT for the double chins and round cheeks. Am hoping next time the hairdresser comes to do my cut and colour, I should be a lot slimmer in face and body!!!

Am so not bothered about the scales this time round. Cos I so much weight to lose, I dont want to see pounds drift away - I want to see stones disappear!!!

I started this diet at 18'10. I am 5'11. Up to 2 years ago I never let myself go above 16'4 EVER. Then I did and I never got back. My dream is to now get on the scales and be 16'4. So am thinking of leaving the scales for a couple of months and then get a lovely surprise.

Tomo out for lunch with work but will choose a salad and have a low carb type day.

Diz x

Day 8
Still not having my wiegh in - good job really....

Today has been prettttty naughty. Was going out for lunch and i forgot my shake for breakfast so I ended up having:

Breakfast - bacon, mushrooms, brown sauce AND A PIECE OF TOAST. Shock horror!!

Lunch - bacon and chicken salad in the pub with a glass of wine.

Tea - OH persuaded me to go out for tea so had steak and mushroom pie, roasties and veg. Oh plus stilton and musrooms and a bit of breaded camenbert for starter. And another wine.

Am so bloated so going to go mad on the water.

Tomo, back on the shakes 100%. Will have a great day tomo.

Diz x

hehe sounds like you enjoyed yourself! good luck with week 2!

Heyy!

Awww gosh, you shouldn't put your progress down i think you're doing great, i know by this time next week i will have had a slice of toast.. but its only one slice.. youve still had your shakes which is good... and for the steak and mushroom pie.. well i can only drool for that one.. mmmm.

You still sound positive which is great!

Stay motivated!

xx

Thanks for the encouragement girls - need it at the mo i think!

Started day off great, a shake and loads of water.

Then went to ikea with my mum and niece and my little boy, was starving cos only had a shake all day and we ended up going for a pub tea.

Beer battered fish. Chips. Peas. Then got home and had a little choc easter cake with my tea.

Now I know I am not a great role model on this forum now, as slowly its slipping away, but I KNOW this is just a blip and I will return fully to the shakes and for that reason I am going to continue with my daily dairy. Hope thats ok and nobody minds I am not doing it 100% at mo. It really helps that I know I have to come on here to confess!!

Still not been near the scales, and dont really feel that much slimmer at all really... But I feel much more in control, much more heathly (CS is giving me all the nutrients I need which I probably havent had for so long with the junk I have eaten over last few years!) and I am generally feeling much happier with myself cos I am not gorging on junk. Plus I am not as bloated as I have been.

For anyone thinking of starting CS, I really think this is a great diet, I am making it flexible to work around me as you can probably see when you read the above posts. I am mainly in ketosis, and have slipped out only for a day with the couple of (planned!) blips I have had.

Not sure what tomo will bring. Am defo on shake for breakfast and poss lunch, but then poss out again for tea, but it will be a low carb choice were poss. If I decide not to go for tea then it will be 100% CS.

Anyway, enough dribble. And I will be back on this 100% shortly!!! That is a promise to me! And I really dont feel guilty about the last 2 pub teas. It could have been far far worse. And this is the only time I have told myself to get straight back on it rather than throwing in the towel and giving up.

Diz x

Day 11
Did not do CS today as thought I was out tonight but we cancelled.

No breakie
Lunch - tomato and basil soup and a roll in M and S
Tea - Homemade chicken and veg kebabs marinated in reggae reggae sauce and salad. Also had half a pitta.

Hardly any water- going to go drink at least a pint before bed.

Got another weeks supply of shakes today. Tomo in work and will do it 100%.

Tried on some trousers before that were tight and now fit lovely. Also a skirt I could not wear is much loser. Therefore my miniscule wardrobe for work is slowly getting bigger! On the down side just caught a glimpse on me in bathroom mirror getting out of bath. OMG how did I let myself get like this??!!!

Diz x

hey hunni,
u had a blip dont let it defeat all ur hard work so far...ur doing brill.
have u ever tried calculate ur bmr? at least then days u cant drink the shakes u could stick to the amount of cals ur body needs meaning ud still loose weight? just a suggestion.

hope u have a good day today xxx

Hi Catz
Sorry to be thick but whats bmr? Only had 1 shake again today so am really open to other options, but still want to stick with at least one shake a day.

Just read your stats again - you have done so so fantastic - you must be buzzing!!

Diz x

ur bmr is the amount of cals ur body needs to survive if u were just lying in the bed all day, type in bmr calculators into the search engine and u cn heck what ur dauly needs are!!

thank u hunni, there are sum days i forget what i have achieved but only have to look at before pics and see how far ive cum!!
xxx

Thanks Catz, will take a look.

Day 12
@@@@

Breakfast/lunch a shake
An apple

Tea chicken doner kebab with salad and no pitta. But with sauce.

But now the sat night naughty list!!! - handful of chips with kebab and some (well a bit) cinder tofee!!!!

Looking forward to next week in work - its easy not to cheat there and I have no meals out planned at all so I should be ok, diz x

Day 13
No shakes.

Are sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, sausage sandwich, couple little cakes and couple biscuits.

Really feel poo and annoyed.

Tomo, shakes am and lunch. Tea - chicken salad. Fruit in between.

BUT, one friend today said she thought I had lost wieght. My one pair of jeans that I live in are lose and I tried a old pair on today and they go on (could not get to fasten at all a few weeks ago) but the zip wont stay up fully!!!

This last week not been a good one, tripped up a few times. But I have had good days and on a bad day I am still eating tons less than I normally do so at least I not such a pig!!

x

Keep up the good work dizzy40. We will all get there together. I am only doing CS during the week as H2B would go nuts if he knew I was on it. He hates diets with a vengence. I would be happy with a 1 - 2 stone loss - just enough for people to know that I have lost something. And you have achieved that....lucky you!

Don't beat yourself up over having a few lapses...draw a line under it and start again (it is Monday after all again)!!

Hi ladyvegas - ur doing well too - I think I would get bored sticking to it 7 days a week - what your doing mon to fri will work, plus it will probably stay off. Your right, we will all get there!!

Day 13
&&&&&

A Shake
Not enough water at all
Chicken salad for tea

Followed by a few pieces of mint areocos I got a horrible pain in my shoulder and I needed comfort (any excuse)

Diz x

day 14

For gods sake.
No breakie so starving so had small curry and rice from work canteen
3 toffee sweets
Then got home and had a packet of crisps, garlic bread and pizza from delivery man and a full fat creamy yogurt.

Feel bloated, thirsty and crap. Did not enjoy any of it. Losing focus at mo. Out for meal tomo night with friends but will be very good in day.

Think I need to try and get excercise in now although the thought of it makes me think I would rather eat my toe nails. x

I need to focus i need to focus i need to focus!! x

heres what to do.
forget today and live for tomorrow.
i have done exactly the same as you and been naughty
but tomorrow is a new day a new start to the diet
be positive and keep up the good work you know your capable of!

***HUGS****

Day 16
Out last night for meal with friends - was fabulous but naughty. Today I am STARVING but going to stick to it 100% today.

Thinking I need to go on scales (have avoided themsince starting) but u are all getting great losses and I dont know what I am losing.

Went out last night in a pair of jeans I could not get over my hips a few weeks ago - not boy were they tight but they were on!!!

Diz x

Back