Dizzy's Journey part 2!

Congrats on the jeans dizzy! That is an achievement in itself. I am happy to do this 5 days a week and watch what I eat at the weekends. I find that I will stick to it more during the week - there is always something on at the weekends isn't there? This week myself and H2B are going into town for our lunch (jimmy chungs) for our anniversary. We were 3 years together last week and never got around to doing anything. :cool: But I will be good at all other times. Yeah hopefully I have found a diet that will work for me. Having an underactive thyroid is a pain in the a** too.
Hope you are all doing well today!!

Thanks lady vegas, but I am having a bad day!!! Ate tos of bread and got major heartburn. Think I got a bit of pmt and feel rotten.

Will get back on it and like you, not going to do at weekends!!

Keep up the fab work, Diz x

OK HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

After going awol and totally off diet for 2.5 weeks, I am BACK!! (I would like to say with a vengence - but I am not - just a bit annoyed with myself really!)

Anyway, after all my hard work last time I am now only 3lbs lighter than when I started. I wasnt weighng myself last time - just had a start weight - but this time going to weigh myself once a week.

REASONS WHY I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT - no particular order:
1. Current clothes are tight - down to a miniscule wardrobe and will NOT buy the next size up. Wearing the same things all the time
2. Social life affected - wont go out anymore - always make excsues cos I dont want to feel like the big fat one in the corner
3. Feel so unattractive when I look in the mirror - look truely awful
4. Get puffed out just on a short walk
5. Get awful heartburn when I eat rubbish
6. Body full of aches and pains sometimes, caused by extra weight - sore back too
7. Dont feel motivated to do things, feel miserable
8. Mood affected - no longer happy and outgoing
9. Dont take pride in my appearance anymore - think whats the point - noone sees past the fat anyway
10. Am not living the life I want to because the weight issue is holding me back.

Thats enough for now - probably loads more if I think about it for a bit longer.

WHAT DID I LEARN LAST TIME ON CS:
1. I cant keep cheating and think its ok - I have to learn to say NO
2. Drink tons more water
3. EXCERCISE has to come into the equation - it goes hand in hand - I must move more!
4. Must have 2 shakes a day. Was down to one last time on most days.

Got the pigto twig books and will use that for evening meals.

Anyhow here we go.

Starting weight today - 18'7
Goal to lose 1 stone in 4 weeks.

Dizzy x

Day 1 of re start
Ouch my head hurts, I am hungrey and am narky.
I am sure restarts gets harder and harder!

Anyway stuck to it - despite having improper thoughts about real food.

Off to bed to take my mind of it all.
x

i done great all day UNTIL last night had some easter egg i am so bad when it comes to sweet things:copon:

i done great all day UNTIL last night had some easter egg i am so bad when it comes to sweet things:copon:

Hi chappy, why don't you have a look at this site

Sweets | Low Carb Megastore

and get some low carb sweets and choc! I haven't tried it myself so it might be absoloutely vile but im sure they wouldnt be selling it if it was! Have a look it would be a great replacement snack instead of binging on choccies!

x

tks Rae, they dont lok half bad i must look into them its my biggest down fall

Mmm i know. I've just bought some choc bars and biscuits and those caramel bars and peanut choc ones, look gorge, ill let you know how they taste before you fork out a load of money :)

xx

cheers good woman im fairly fussy buut i like the sound of those fizzy colas

How are you doin today Dizzy? I identified with all those things on your reasons to lose weight list but like you i am determined to do something about it. I started on CS yesterday and so far so good! Just really need to keep the motivation and focus this time I have a feeling this board will help lots :)

Hi Curvy girl, glad your doing ok - me..? I am a joke! Got to 11am this morning - hadnt had time for a shake, went to a meeting with cakes there ..... ate two, then a big lunch and now a large packet of crisps.

Grrrr really fed up now - I cant keep re starting like this.

Keep up the great work - your doing fab x

Back