DK's Exante Days

Hey there, how long is your son’s course? I’m devastated for you but you’re only delaying your marriage not cancelling it. Not much consolation I know but…
Sorry don’t know what to say to make you feel somewhat better.

Hey there, how long is your son’s course?
It'll be 3 years. I'm not really that bothered about having to wait, I just don't like to be told that I can't do something lol.
I've just been out to Next as I can no longer wear my comedy jeans that fall down each time I run upstairs to the loo, it's getting dangerous! Not only did I have to buy slim fit but also petite as all the others were too baggy on the thighs! I've got a standard 31'' inside leg and am 5' 6 so god only knows where their petite measurements come from!!

Despite only doing 4 days total and 3 days working solution I lost 4lbs this week! Now I can't decide what to do. I only have a few packs left so I either have to order some more (really don't have the cash at the mo) or go back to Atkins which can be just as expensive.

I think Atkins is even more expensive to be honest so Id go with ordering more packs.

Well done on the 4lbs btw.

I was de-railed by my son and his gf having b@c0n sarnies!
As I have a family to feed I've already got food which is Atkins friendly, just need some eggs and greens. I've had a bar this morning (so bloated) and salad so think I shall go down the Atkins route.
Good luck everyone :)

Awww Lisa, i am sorry I missed you while you were briefly back. We are at almost the same point and same goal. I am having an AAM week and maybe going onto working solutions as my hubby has decided to move onto Ll Lite now so he wants a meal each evening. it also means that the 'kids' get healthier meals as I hve been resorting to ready meals for 2 while I was not eating. Now I plan to cook Atkins style food each evening to get the last stone off and to have 2 exante packs a day. I'll see how it goes, if its a disaster then I'll go back to Total until target.

I have been looking at uni stuff for my daughter too, the finance side is awful, I think I will be working extra shifts for the next few years :( Good luck with the last stone I will pop over to the Atkins boards for some tips :)

Susan x

Back