Total Solution Do any of you have Fibromyalgia?

Tatty03

I'm on TS and have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks. I'm in a flare up and in bed. I'm in agony :( if any of you have it... How do you manage it? Do you work full time? Do you get disability money? HELP!!!!! Please. X

Hi!

I have fibromyalgia, and I started TS three weeks ago. I am sorry that you are in a flare up, it can be awful and relentless when it gets going!

I am currently on a gap year, I just completed a degree and graduated in summer. I found it difficult to get through Uni, as like you I had flare ups. The pain drove me to distraction, and I was always so fatigued! I got there, but needed to take this year to recover or I would have completely burnt out.

I am not om any disability money, however I know that you can get for the condition - maybe your Doctor can advise you on how to go about this? Or perhaps your local citizens advice bureau?

I understand about taking to your bed, I spend a decent amount of time in there as some times I am too sore or exhausted to do anything, and completely lack the motivation.

I really hope that you are feeling better soon, it really is a horrid condition. :patback:

I wish I could have been better help to you.

Thank you for your reply. I hope you are ok. Well done on completing your degree

Back