do any of you use skin firming creams?

muhly

for toning potentially loose skin? if so, what type would you recommend, I'd like to use some just to do everything I can to help, really.

are there any reasonably priced ones? thanks :)

edit just to add: I've had a look via search, and though there are lots of threads on this topic, I haven't yet found one that recommends brands, and where to buy, which would be very helpful to me as I'm useless at 'girly' things lol

Bless! I use Palmers coco butter which you can buy most places which is specifically designed for weightloss and pregnancy and it's only a few quid. I also used garnier hydrating firming cream (if I'm in a rush) as the coco butter takes a little longer to absorb into the akin. I also recommend getting a body brush from the body shop (about £5-10) and using that once a day - brushing firmly rowards tou heart from toe to tip, makes your skin feel amazing and helps with cellulite and smoothing skin. Hope that helps hun! X

aww thanks very much! haha I am useless at these kinds of things :) I'll definitely be getting some!

I use soap and glory firminator, it's amazing - i can really notice the difference on my bingo wings!! If you do a search for it, it should come up with loads of results as loads of people were raving about it last year when I was on cd for the first time.

You can get it in boots for under £10 and most of the time they have 3 4 2 on it

I've used Firminator, as well. It seems to be very good.

MM

I've got bio-oil, it was on offer, and it works well, however I find it a bit greasy, I'm going to go for the coco-butter when that runs out as that seems a really popular and cheap choice. Might treat myself to firminator for a milestone. I love this thread, really informative.

I really like Soap and Glory Firmanator being using it three days and can already see results! You can feel it working also and smells loverly :D

Sarah xx

Thanks for the soap and glory firminator tip, definitely going to get that! I tried using the palmers one but I'm allergic to something in it and it brought me out in lumps :( allergic to aloe vera so might be that. Anyway - thanks, I'm off to boots! :)

Nip and fab - I'll try that too! :)

I've just got some Soap and Glory "The Firminator" cream as part of my birthday treats from my other half - I've just put it on after having a bath and WOW it feels cold and tingly! Smells a bit like mint, a bit like eucalyptus - lovely! It says to use twice daily and I should see results after just 2 days - so I will update with the results in a few days!

I've just got some Soap and Glory "The Firminator" cream as part of my birthday treats from my other half - I've just put it on after having a bath and WOW it feels cold and tingly! Smells a bit like mint, a bit like eucalyptus - lovely! It says to use twice daily and I should see results after just 2 days - so I will update with the results in a few days!

Have you seen any difference so far?? Am waiting to see what you think before I buy one

I love Soap and Glory products! How long would a tub of firminator last do you think? And where does everyone use it?

Being using for a week

Last edited:
Back