Loose Skin - creams?

Ruth1990

Hiya All,

In the past i have lost about 5/6 stone and luckily as i was younger my loose skin wasn't so bad and improved over a few months...unfortunately i have put the weight back on and have started loosing it again.

I’m worried my skin will look bad...I’ve only lost a stone and already the skin tissue by my boobs is looking loose...in six stones time i think i will have to look at surgery....

....i know that drinking lots of water & loosing the weight slow will help my skin.

Are there any particular creams people can recommend for 'skin firming' and 'stretch marks'?

Thank you very much

I'm using Nivea Q10 oil but just starte, so can't really say if its working..

There is no cream or oil that can 'firm' or 'tone' up the loose skin no matter what adverts want you to believe, they just want you to buy it. If it doesn't go back on naturally then you have two choices, accept it and live with it or go for surgery. It's not cheap if you self fund and the NHS can be a nightmare to negotiate. I'm not trying to sound really negative but they're your choices x

I was reading an article a while ago that said if a skin firming cream really did work it would have to be prescription only, so I'm inclined to agree unfortunately :( Exercising along the way helps though, and some people on here said that after a year of maintaining their weight loss the skin firmed up a lot too.

Back