Do CDC in ireland acknowledge Juddding?

bobby69

Have eventually figured out what you were all talking about when you mention Juddding.

Does anyone know if it is recognised by CDC's in ireland?

thanks and a big well done to those who have already lost weight on it.

Bobby69

HI Bobby

As far as I know, I'm not sure judddd is recognised by any CDC's unless they've been on this forum and seen the new craze or if they've been told about it by clients following this plan, who wish to combine the two.
I know a couple of people who are doing CD with judddd and they've not appeared to had any problems when they've explained it to their CDC's.

It's a great plan, liberating from the constraints of food!
Good luck with it!

Much love, chelle x

Oh Goody - another Judddie Budddie! Hoep you get on well with it and don't be afraid to ask for hints or ideas for DD's!

Good Luck.

Love

Hi can someone point me to a thread which explains what this is? Thanks!!

Head for the Johnson Up day down Day forum. There is a link at the top to go to the Johnson website and get details.

Oh Goody - another Judddie Budddie! Hoep you get on well with it and don't be afraid to ask for hints or ideas for DD's!

Good Luck.

Love

Thanks Barb,
Will keep you posted
Have printed off all the info so am going to sit down tonight and work it out.

Unfortunately CDC's cannot endorse or promote JUDDD as it would be in direct contravention of their Code of Conduct.

Eating one day and not eating the next is in complete opposition to the CD plans and the balance of good health.

Unfortunately CDC's cannot endorse or promote JUDDD as it would be in direct contravention of their Code of Conduct.

Eating one day and not eating the next is in complete opposition to the CD plans and the balance of good health.

thanks.
Bobby

Back