Do Exante taste like Cambridge Shakes?

angel-missy

I've used Cambridge before but don't like that they have aspartame in so am thinking of switching to Exante. Has anyone else tried both and if so how do they compare? I like most of the Cambridge shakes but they are a bit sweet for me so maybe these will suit better. And is the porridge similar or more like proper porridge?
So far I have found the weight loss on Cambridge impressive and after the first couple of days it has been easy to stick to so it's really just the aspartame thing.

I prefer the shakes on exante they are quite creamy i think. Havent tried exante soups or porridge as couldnt stand the Cambridge ones! Currently on day 2 and feeling positive!!

How does Exante compare to Cambridge tastewise?

I am thinking about swapping over from Cambridge to Exante as they don't contain aspartame. Has anyone tried both? I like all the Cambridge shakes and porridge, although they are all a bit sweet but find the soups yukky. I'm thinking of ordering a month's supply as it's by far the cheapest way to buy them but worried that I won't like them as much.
I've been very happy with my weight loss so far - 15lb in 3 weeks :D and have found it easy to stick to after the first couple of days, it really is just the aspartame thing ... I am getting married at the end of the year and determined to be slim for the wedding :character00250:
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Ive never done CD but Ive seen on here comments that obviously, Exante isnt as sweet and its creamier :) Most folk who change seem to like them

Thank you for that - I think I will go ahead and order a month's supply of porridge, shakes and bars - not sure about the soups so will maybe try just 1 of each flavour. I am loving this VLCD lark - the weight loss is so motivating and I'm almost never hungry :)

Im the same. Did cambridge, i prefer exante shakes as they are not so sweet and very creamy. I too havent tried the soups and porridge because the CD ones were just AWFUL! But according to peeps on here the porridge is like readybrek :) infact i saw somewhere the nutritional value for both, and ready brek had less carbs, calories and fat than the exante porridge! :)

Thanks both of you - I think I'm going to order a month of the Exante shakes and bars along with 1 each of the soups and some porridges :) I must say that since being in ketosis this has been really easy. The hardest bit has been convincing other people that I'm not hungry!

Hi

The shakes are blander in taste and creamier than CD Shakes, not sure about the soups or Porridge, but the CD one were vile so that put me off ordering any. I had the box of bars and shakes. They take some getting used from my perspective but they are working, they are cheaper and you get to mingle with fab people on here.

so definitely worth it.

Good luck
xx

I've ordered a month's supply which should arrive tomorrow - the pick your own bumper pack which was more than the mixed pack but better than being stuck with soups etc that I don't like... I've ordered just 1 each of the soups so can get more next month if I like them.
Am really excited to try them - probably need to get out more :S

Hi, ive tried CC before... i like all the soups and shakes.. ive got porridge as well which is much nicer than cc which was disgusting.. i do find the porridge very sweet. The cc bars are nicer than exante so i get tesco ones instead. Overall i think if you like cc you will like exante.. but this is just my tastebuds and everyone is different.

Back