• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do I cook a roast?

S: 16st8lb C: 16st4lb G: 15st3lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 0st4lb(1.72%)
Well do I cook something for Sunday lunch that I don't like, or a roast dinner which I love? How would I stop myself popping a crispy potatoe in my mouth?!
How do you all get through Sundays?
If I lived alone I would be able to do this diet so much easier! Isn't it horrible preparing food for everyone and not being able to eat any of it!
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HI , I am the opposite , I always cook things that I love much more when I am on |CD !!! I seem to take satisfaction from cooking and the lovely smells , I sniff a piece of chocolate at least oncce a day !!!!! If I smell it I can imagine I can taste it and it somehow leaves me very satisfied !!

sorry I wasnt much help !!!

No you weren't! Ha!
I think they will have to go without a roast. I'm going to order 2 large pizzas, I'm not that into pizza and I'm sure I could make myself busy while they eat them.
But there will be many Sundays if I stay strong on SS. X

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i cook a roast every sunday, doesnt bother me these days, honestly you get used to it

i plate it up and take it to them and the left overs get put away immediatly

Maybe next week when I'm not sooo hungry I'll cook one.
If I do one today I'll ruin yesterday and go back to day 1. Again!!!
I think I'm thinking about food too much!
Hope to get to where you are soon, cooking and not being bothered about eating it x

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
I love cooking roasts and yummy meals for my boyfriend, but we are doing this diet together so thankfully I don't have to!

Your so lucky, must be good doing it together, no temptation. !

Really? Your lucky. I can't ever imagine my Hubby doing it with me. It's sooo good. Do you have any food in the house? Or temptations?

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
We just buy meat, eggs and allowed veg (im on SS+) but our cupboards are full of tins and sauces and stuff that we can't eat haha! But we dont have anything in to tempt us at all :) I think I have it easy compared to most of you!!!