Do I have to eat the points I make from exercise?

lthompson87

I'm doing Weight Watchers on my own so I can't ask at a group or anything. If I create points from doing exercise at the gym or anything do I have to eat them at some point over the week? I don't want to have lots of points left over from exercising or from what I haven't eaten one day.
Also, if I have 1 or 2 points left over on an evening do I have to eat them too? It won't affect my weight loss if I don't will it?
Sorry for all the questions, I don't have anywhere else to ask for help :ashamed0005:

If you carry points over do you then have to eat them or can you forget about them? I must sound so stupid :-S

You don't have to eat them but you must eat at least your points less no more than 4 per day. You CAN save them for a big party meal if you want to but you can leave them.
Example :
mon eat 19 points - total allowance
Tue eat 18, save 1
Wed eat 18, exercise 3 save 4
Thur meal out with friend, eat 24 1 saved point in the week left.....
does this make sense? !

Yeah that makes sense, thanks a lot :D

The official line now is that you should eat all your points each week. You can save up to 4 a day but you are meant to eat them all by the end of the week.

However I personally don't do this and often save some over, to allow for those little bites licks and tastes I have lol. This is working ok for me. Just experiment and see what works for you.

You don't have to eat exercise points, and they say its best to not eat all of them. Again just experiment and see what works for you.

i keep within 4 of my points daily and try not to eat the bonus points earned by exercise,you can do but i suppose the more bonus points earned and not eaten are gonna be bonus pounds lost at the end of the week i suppose.but if u save points up through the week by all means use them for say that friday night meal etcetc x

Back