do I have to use them all?

clairegoodall

just a quick question - Do I have to use up all my points?
I am on week 2 and have 33 points a day. I am not even using them up, let alone starting on the weekly 49 or additional activity points!
Will it make a difference to my weight (either way!) if I don't use them all each day?
thanks

I am not sure but would also like to know. I try to use all my 26 (though on day 1 I struggled cos I had to change my lunch plans so was 3 under).
I have yet to use the 49 and don't want to exchange my activity points for food. Is this okay? Are they just there to stop you feeling deprived? Will not using them affect weight loss either for the better or not? Xx

Iv heard you got to eat all your 33 but not ur 49 there a safety net

Thanks :) probably a silly question but if i was to eat the 49 would that affect how much weight i'd lose. xx

Some people can use all 49 and it wot effect there lose .. But for some people they can ur them all and they won't lose much or they might sts ... Some people eat half and be fine, you really need to try it and see

I can drink 49 weeklies and lose but if I eat 49 weeklies I gain lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well im managing well on 26 so far so will have my first week and see what happens as i go on :)

Back