Do I really look that different ?

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Ok so someone at work (havn't seen her for 4 weeks) thought I was a temp and didn't speak to me for an hour and then suddenly realised it was me !

then someone come to the door who I havn't seen for about 2 months (not a friend she was just dropping something off for me) and she asked for Nicki, it took me 5/10 mins to convince her it was me ha ha ha

So wierd !!!

:D

That's pretty impressive! To answer your question, you really must look that different. Well done.

Brilliant!!

that's great, you're a whole new person :D

From your photos yes you do look completely different - you look amazing

Setas you must really be noticing it now?

I was thinking the same GG - especially with that inch loss !!

HI GG and Moley - yes I am noticing a difference now - into trousers I grew out of 10 years ago - and have kept them in the vain hopes I would be back into them again (that was the last time i lost a decent amount of weight). I have 5 pairs of them (different colours), so its good to have some not baggy clothes to wear now - specially as we can't afford to buy any more!!

Finally people have started to notice as well - 4 people in the last 2 days - its a great feeling. That said not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow - have only lost 1 lb on my scales, even though i have been 100%. I knew the odd poor loss week was going to happen - just need to make sure it doesn't send me off track.

Back