Do I take one

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by fin54, 23 February 2014.

1. fin54

fin54 Active Member

I've just had a bowl of fresh fruit and no fat yogurt do I take a table or not ?
  2. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

It is better to take the tablets 3 times a day with your main meals.. You don't need to take them with your snacks.

If that was one of your main meals then yes take the tablet.
  3. MaMarley

MaMarley Member

Oh? See, I was told that if I was eating something with no/very little fat that I wouldn't need to take one, so usually I'm only having a tablet with my evening meal as I'm having fruit and a fat free yogurt for breakfast, and a low calorie soup for lunch, but I have wondered if the one dose a day is very effective? I'm not having ANY side effects (even when I know I probably should be).
  4. Hmmmm

Hmmmm Well-Known Member

I only took one a day for the same reason and it worked OK for me.. Costs less in prescriptions too :)
  5. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

Hello. Im taking orlistat too. I roast a chicken today and managed not tobat any skin but I seemed to have a lot of chicken. Do yu know if it has a hgh fat content?
  6. Hmmmm

Hmmmm Well-Known Member

Hi, as long as you didn't cook it in oil or eat the skin you'll be fine - chicken is really lean..
  7. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

oh thanks. No oil and no skin. It was hard not to eat the skin but I managed it. Thanks for the help.
  8. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

I never took one with breakfast & 3 months in I was only on one a day it was just the fear factor lol x