Do lots of people join class after Easter?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Normally after Christmas classes get really busy & there are lots of newbies. Does the same happen after Easter?

The reason I'm asking is I can't do it home alone anymore, it just isn't working. I want to join a class on Wed but not if there are loads of new people joining. Thanks

There are lots of vouchers for half price membership in the press this week so yes I think there will be a lot of new members. it is traditionally the time when people start thinking about getting into the bikini for the summer :)

Why don't you want to join if there are lots of others? Most people would want that so they don;t stand out in class as much

I think a lot of classes will even out this week as loads wont want to weigh due to todays chocs lol but mainly cos its half term we always hit 65ish every week this week we were 40's and expect it to be the same also a lot who come wont stay due to family commitments so a fab time to join i think especially if theres free joining bits around x

I think it would be better to join when lots of others are too. When I joined 2 weeks ago there was only me and my cousin new. I felt we stuck out like sore thumbs lol was a bit self conscious as obviously everyone wants to say hello and then you're sat getting talked through it all. I feel if there was a few other new people I would have felt a bit more confident!

Don't know if it will be the same for u but I find not a lot of people stay to group and my group, only about 6 of us stayed at my first class then last weeks there was about 10. Its not too bad when that happens either as I feel we are getting to know people gradually. Just go hun, get it over with and get stuck in x

I don't think there will be as many as new year sign ups. But def recommend going and staying to class. I am so inspired by other people's journeys. I see myself in all those people and know I'm not alone x

Go on - join this week! What have you got to lose other than pounds!

My group and Consultant are so supportive I wouldn't think twice about staying even if I'd had a large gain.

Monday night's WI is "my time"

When I joined my group after christmas, Loads of people joined and it was nice as she did a talk to all the new people about the plan whilst the regulars weighed in then, we all weighed in and had a group together. Was nice to know who was starting with us, and have made lots of new friends. Our group is massive though, must be one of the biggest groups about am sure! I mean there are about 100+ people, not everyone stays so have no idea exactly how many but there were not enough seats the first few weeks I went lol

There are lots of vouchers for half price membership in the press this week so yes I think there will be a lot of new members. it is traditionally the time when people start thinking about getting into the bikini for the summer :)

Why don't you want to join if there are lots of others? Most people would want that so they don;t stand out in class as much

What paper/magazine are the vouchers in?

Ernest63 said:
Why don't you want to join if there are lots of others?

I just thought it would be really busy & take longer in class & I've limited time as got 2 wee ones to get home to. I'm going to go anyway as my friend will look after wee ones for me.

Thanks everyone for your replies xx

Reveal has got a free membership voucher this week. £4.95 for the 1st week.

i joined my local class tonight - £4.95 to join and £4.95 for class
ive been to 3 different classes over my time since 2006 and i must say , this consultant seems ace, so really looking forward to this group. there quite a lot that stay and the consultant goes round the whole room, and theres a raffel and a talk ect, much better than the orginal one i went where u got weighed , no one stayed and the people that did stay the consultant whizz round on gains and losses and that was it
The consultant has set up there own facebook page, so we can all communicate on that through the week

very excited to be starting afresh and the boyfriend even joined tonight - shock shock lol xx

i joined my local class tonight - £4.95 to join and £4.95 for class
ive been to 3 different classes over my time since 2006 and i must say , this consultant seems ace, so really looking forward to this group. there quite a lot that stay and the consultant goes round the whole room, and theres a raffel and a talk ect, much better than the orginal one i went where u got weighed , no one stayed and the people that did stay the consultant whizz round on gains and losses and that was it
The consultant has set up there own facebook page, so we can all communicate on that through the week

very excited to be starting afresh and the boyfriend even joined tonight - shock shock lol xx

Your group sounds like mine! Our consultant is amazing & everyone stays just to see how we've all got on. We also have a local FB page which we use to swap recipes & tips as well as give each other support during the week.

I joined the week before Easter and there was only one other new person..last week the new people table was full! Not sure if it's a coincidence that it was the week after Easter...

I joined the week before Easter and there was only one other new person..last week the new people table was full! Not sure if it's a coincidence that it was the week after Easter...

It was the same for me...I joined just before easter weekend and was the only newbie but this week there were quite a few! I say go for it!

Back