Do men really..

Nagging , well they think we Nag but we don't think what they are doing is right , best thing to do is be happy , and just find something to keep you busy , leave him kissing his dog , when he does it , say Aw sweet and laugh ... he will notice a change in you also you losing weight , let him think abit , leave him on the xbox let him think you don't need him also go out and do something ... say i'm off out now and bring the baby in to him ... do you leave him with the baby while you have some time ? I think if you don't go on at him he will think about things , i hope he does ! if not theres no point in being with someone who just thinks of him , is there ?

your right msJMC will do will that.. yes he baths the baby and puts her to bed etc... he is really good with her, lucky there... at the mo i doing things for his attention and i am stopping as of now..

will defo do what you suggested though act sweet and loving etc . if he asks whats up i will say what nothing is up i just being loving.... :)

Did a quick Ebay check on the book and it is cheaper on Amazon: I've ordered it just to wind the hubby up.

The last book like this was "How to Kill Your Husband (and Other Handy Household Hints)" which wasn't that great, just fun to keep leaving around the house :D.

Treat them mean, keep them keen! Or at least keep them on their toes ;)

i tend to find that reverse psycologic works a treat, it annoys me when my OH plays on the xbox but i just say im going to watch tv in the other room and give him a kiss, no nagging no issues, give it 20 mins and he comes through to the other room and sits cuddled up to me saying though i would watch tv with you getting bored of the xbox, with my OH if you dont nag him he will always choose me in the end, dont get me wrong it doesnt work all of the time but the majority of the time so its a nice balance.

Getslimbydec , yes that does work , i think its when you tell a man or you moan about it thats when we fall on deaf ears ...
But some men can't even see what their doing is wrong ... thats the only way to handle it what your doing they will come round to your way of thinking without being told ...

Back