Do other diets have an impact..

Lucy:D

dreamingofawaist
Hi all, I have been doing SF fir 3 weeks solid owith only '1' day off. 2shakes, 1 meal and 3 snacks- all amounts to the exact same cals I had while taking oralistat and I have lost less weekly than on SF. Any ideas? I've been exercising etc also other question can u save the cals for treats as I generally don't get time for my snacks but mostly force them in ( in front of a classroom of pupils is not easy lol )

One really depressed Lucy xx

Hey hun! Sorry to hear your not losing what you would of liked. **hugs**

here's a few suggestions that may be preventing your loss that i got told...

Do u weigh at home or at boots? As sometimes home scales just arnt accurate enough!

Are you getting enough sleep and drinking enough water?

Are you exersizing a lot? You could have replaced fat with muscle and lost inches instead of weight.

Are you sure you're not going over 600 calories for your evening meal and 300 calories on your snacks? Milk and sugar in tea's and coffees can add up, also the calories in fizzy drinks, juices and cordials...

Other than them i'm not too sure, have u tried doing slimfast without oralistat?

Also if you are struggling to fit your snacks in then yes you could have a 300 cal snack but not all the time xx

Hi Lucy,

Sorry to hear your not getting anywhere fast, i know its really dis-heartning isnt it. tbh i dont have any suggestions but just wanted to show my support to you!! I agree with Stef in that if you are exercising you may be gaining muscle which is heavier than fat. Have you been doing your measurements?

Good luck hun and keep going x x x

Back