Do they know??

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I know i have asked this question before but it was many moons ago and with all the newbies on here i thought id ask again.

Does your OH/husband/closest friend etc know what you weigh.I ask this because i was/am mortified about the weight i got to and would never dream of telling anyone(except my mother).Ive never told my oh as i think he would be so shocked.He loves me no matter what and is so supportive but i just cant bring myself to tell him.

I look forward to your replies :)

he does now cause i'm happy to shout it from the roof tops cause i haven't been this size in years but i didn't tell him in the begining but he saw on the wii and cd card

My OH knew and my mum knew, my dad has only just found out as has my sister and my brother. My best friend new after I'd lost about a stone x

My family, OH and even some people at work know haha! Not because I've been shouting it from the rooftops, but if we get talking about diets it comes up. I'm not really bothered as it's just a number and I'm losing weight so..

My mum and sisters know, but not my OH. He didn't even know what size clothes I was. I will tell him when I get to goal. He is probably only about 11st himself!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely no-one but me knew what weight I was until I decided in all my wisdom to go on national tv in my underwear (still cringe at it!!!). I was expecting friends etc to be disgusted but the main thing I got was you don't look what you weigh (they put me a couple of stone lighter) which made me realise when you walk down the street no-one knows your weight so those figures aren't as important to me now - just the way I look and clothes fitting :)

NO way!!! I think he'd me mortified! He keeps trying to find out tho!!! X

I told my OH about a month ago. Never would have before. I'm actually lighter than him now!
I even told a guy at work, that would have been unheard of. And I told him I was 13.7 two years ago too!

nope - have never in all my life been able to talk about what i weigh - stupid really :rolleyes:

once went to a doctor (a 6 stone one ) and she asked what i weighed and she nearly fell off her chair when i admitted my weight.

i obviously carry it well - what a stupid saying that is :flirt2:

nope - have never in all my life been able to talk about what i weigh - stupid really :rolleyes:

once went to a doctor (a 6 stone one ) and she asked what i weighed and she nearly fell off her chair when i admitted my weight.

i obviously carry it well - what a stupid saying that is :flirt2:

Totally agree,i have lost almost 5 stone and the woman where i work said that if i hadnt told her i lost 5 stone she would have thought i only lost about 1 and a half stone and that i carry my weight well.(didnt know what to think as 5 st is alot of weight)
I was 19st 9lb starting cd this time around.
I have never told my oh nor will i ever.I think im too embarrassed to say as i dont know how i let myself get that big,over and over again.
I suppose im afraid if i tell him and then if put the weight back on(like before) then he will know what i weigh,stupid i know but i just couldnt tell him.....EVER!

only person who knows my start weight is my ex as i asked him to be my diet coach

No, I have not told anyone what my starting weight is, i'm too ashamed to tell anyone.:ashamed0005:

I'm sure that as i'm losing the stones people will eventually figure it out but i will not be the one to say the figure out aloud. ;)

xxx

My sis knows what I weigh but I haven't told my OH. He keeps enquiring, normally when he's half cut lol, but I won't tell him what I weigh/weighed until I reach goal! Like others have mentioned I'm mortified that I was that weight and that I actually let myself get like that!

yup to make me cop on i told him to weight and and worse MEASURE me i nearly got sick so its time to do something and show him i can do it ;)

nope no way would i ever tell my husband or any family member i feel they would use it against me in an argument lol the only people that knows are my two close friends, one is also doing CD!!
i am disgusted in how heavy i am and ashamed of my body, i know i only gave birth to my beautiful baby girl 5 months ago today but i feel horrid at the mo but that will soon change and once i am happy with my weight i will then tell my husband what i weighed at the end of my pregnancy

my OH and my family know, only because i like telling people how much ive lost, not really bothered about what i was coz i hope (and pray) that i will NEVER be that weight again! :)

Back