Do we get new Books etc

There are new books available and cost about £3 to existing members x

Mine was £5, annoyingly!
However, loads of people in my group are sticking with the old book, so don't feel as though you have to get it, have a flick through one and see. It's in a much nicer green folder though :D

My class was last night, we had loads of new members so she talked through the new books with all of us - existing members can buy them for £3 if they want, personally I am sticking to my old book - there seemed to be a lot of B choice changes, one of mine has always been 1 weetabix & 4 scan bran but that has gone now, I can now only have 1 weetabix & 2 scan bran...I have to say the existing members seemed very confused by the end of it all!!! The new books are also aimed mainly at Extra Easy, the old original & green plans only take up a couple of pages, my thoughts are that I am going to stick to what has worked in the past - although - I am trying an extra easy day today seeing as I am snowed in and can make myself a proper lunch

I'm going to get one simply to get me back in the mindset of being a newbie...if that makes sense? Read the new books and hopefully kick my bottom into pre-festive thinking.

x

I'm going to get one simply to get me back in the mindset of being a newbie...if that makes sense? Read the new books and hopefully kick my bottom into pre-festive thinking.

x

That's my plan! Though I will be attempting to peel my half stone sticker off of my old book to pop onto the new one :D

That's my plan! Though I will be attempting to peel my half stone sticker off of my old book to pop onto the new one :D

Oh me too! Didn't think of that! Don't worry...pritt stick and some crafty scissor work should do the trick ;)

I'm planning on getting the new book too and treating it as a fresh start as I need to shift my christmas weight. Also, I'm only going to do EE so this book will be good for me.
I'm still using my old one for my weight record though, just the new one for reference.

Ill be getting one just because its there im terrible like that - ill have to have a nosy in it

I'll get one to have a read through but will use my current/old one as my weight record and to keep my stickers on xxx

Its a bit of a cheek really to make us pay for them when you consider how much they have already had off us :(

It's not cheeky hun, they're not making you pay for them, you don't have to buy them.
ALL the new info will be made available to you by your consultant and online. You only buy them if you want - SW do this every year. Yes it's to make money, but they are a business after all :D

Its a bit of a cheek really to make us pay for them when you consider how much they have already had off us :(

No other year in the past 6 that I've been doing SW have you had the opportunity to have the new book - it's only a 1 off as they're now promoting EE as the new main plan. There's nothing in it that you can't get online. The weekly money goes to the consultant (and has to pay for books, Hi-Fi's, room hire, tea etc) but the company has to make money too!

I bought the new books last year for £1.50, when they did the red one side/green the other side book. I got it for a friend who didn't want to join but wanted the info.
I wonder if not all consultants do this?

I bought the new books last year for £1.50, when they did the red one side/green the other side book. I got it for a friend who didn't want to join but wanted the info.
I wonder if not all consultants do this?

Mine refused to do this for me as she said she wasn't supposed to - they have to account for all the books they distribute and SW can see if a book is 'missing' but there is one less joining fee taken.

I didn't tell her it was for a friend. She offered the latest books to all current members for £1.50. We haven't been offered the new books yet, I'll see what happens tonight.

I bought the new one this morning - will use it for reference but will stick with last years red/green one for my weight and as my main book

Back