• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

do we have to have our superfree foods at same time?

I think you need to have them at the same time or directly before/after your meal.

Having your breakfast at say 8am and then your superfree at 10am as a snack isn't the same, IMO and according to my C.

Why don't you have 1 Weetabix with a sliced banana and then 3 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread at some other point during the day to complete your B choice? That way you're getting your superfree in with your breakfast and still have part of your B choice for later.

Alomst there :)
My personal opinion is that I wouldn't bother with the fruit at all if you are full after the two weetabix. (I wouldn't be though!! So I would have a banana chopped up with it) It would be making you consume calories you don't need if you have already eaten enough.

As long as you make sure you get your 1/3 superfree with the rest of your meals, and make superfree your first choice for snacks then in my opinion that should be fine.

From what I gather the 1/3 superfree is there to help control portion sizes and help you get your 5 a day. Your weetabix is already a pre-measured size, so in my opinion it doesn't need to be controlled of you get me??

That's just my opinion though, and has worked for me so far.

Silver Member
I have 1 x weetabix with some frozen fruits - I have an apple first with a yogurt as I leave my fruit to defrost in the bowl so I have my weetabix & fruit around 9.30am, I then have some scan bran at lunchtime to use up the rest of my hexb.