do we have to have our superfree foods at same time?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
or can we snack on them?

Last night my leader said even breakfast we have to have 3rd superfree to boost our weight loss.

So like x2 weetabix and milk an apple and a banana.
But i am full on the weetabix.
Can i have the apple and banana later?
xxx

I think you need to have them at the same time or directly before/after your meal.

Having your breakfast at say 8am and then your superfree at 10am as a snack isn't the same, IMO and according to my C.

Why don't you have 1 Weetabix with a sliced banana and then 3 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread at some other point during the day to complete your B choice? That way you're getting your superfree in with your breakfast and still have part of your B choice for later.

My personal opinion is that I wouldn't bother with the fruit at all if you are full after the two weetabix. (I wouldn't be though!! So I would have a banana chopped up with it) It would be making you consume calories you don't need if you have already eaten enough.

As long as you make sure you get your 1/3 superfree with the rest of your meals, and make superfree your first choice for snacks then in my opinion that should be fine.

From what I gather the 1/3 superfree is there to help control portion sizes and help you get your 5 a day. Your weetabix is already a pre-measured size, so in my opinion it doesn't need to be controlled of you get me??

That's just my opinion though, and has worked for me so far.

I have 1 x weetabix with some frozen fruits - I have an apple first with a yogurt as I leave my fruit to defrost in the bowl so I have my weetabix & fruit around 9.30am, I then have some scan bran at lunchtime to use up the rest of my hexb.

Back