Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do you divide your points up ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Brightonrosie, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on 29 points and I was wondering how people divide their points up throughout the day.
    I usually take off 4 points immediately to cover my milk (25 left), 3 points for snacks (22 left), 5 for breakfast (17 left), 7 for lunch (10 left) and 10 for dinner.
    what does your day look like ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busybee9015

busybee9015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.22%)
    I have 6 for breakfast which includes the milk I use as its the only milk I have then usually 8 for lunch and the rest for dinner & dessert. Snacks are usually fruit or a mullerlight 2 or 3 points depending on the flavour so if I have a yoghurt I'll have a lower pointed dinner or no dessert to make up for it

4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    I have 4 for breakfast - mixed fruit, greek yogurt and honey... no more than 5 for lunch as I tend to have homemade soups.... and dinner is never more than 13. The rest of the points I use for snacks or pudding after dinner

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.